Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Those thoughts also crossed my mind, I'll admit. Don't get me wrong, I love that these reunions are taking place and am grateful to be able to watch and listen. Still, you do get the sense that these livestreams are being somewhat "managed".  Since the early livestreams, it seems as if it's a bit less spontaneous. OTOH, I suspect that because the actors trust that there will be a certain standard, they are open to appearing in these livestreams, especially the actors who have never done these types of formats before.

Maybe there are other podcasts that can invite soap stars to expound on the juicy stuff?

By the way, there's a #GraduateTogether 2020 that has been on livestream and Julianne Moore made a cameo appearance congratulating the graduates.

• Members

I think that was the first Daytime Emmys I watched live. ATWT won Best Drama without winning anything else? What a darker (in color) ceremony than the previous year’s. The clip selections were terrible (especially if they were going to show so little of them).

OT: What was the emergency that took Finola back to London? And man, Peter Bergman can cry at the drop of a hat, especially when mentioning his wife. I suppose that’s a... nice quality?

• Members

I thought so...it was cool that she was that unabashedly excited about the showing winning and the company producing it...(had to laugh, how soon  PG's investment in their shows would change..) Does she talk about her soap past?