Top Posters In This Topic

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Soapsuds

• P.J.

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Lord..all of Larry's dullness rubbed off on Susan!

I really hated that Marland never let her go full force off on Lisa..when Lisa confronted her about her affair and wouldn't let it go. Open marriage Susan would have called Lisa out for being a sl*t herself.  "Lisa, I have sex because I like it, not to find a man to give me self worth. Now take  your feathered boa and get the hell out of here!"

• Members

Could someone help me identify a few characters in the December 30, 1993 episode?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiGTddxH-K8

I am trying to find out who the couple is that Duncan and Jessica run into at around 2:44. Could it possibly be Dick Latessa and Ann Mitchell as Ambrose and Jane?

I am also wondering if I'm correct in assuming the man they run into at around 25:53 is Jessica's brother Lamar? Is it Michael Genet in the role?
Was Lamar involved with security at the Falcon Club?

Thanks in advance!

I think I may have found it: Neal Jones as Randy Selkirk. The character is mentioned at the start of the episode.

Edited by Brolden

• Members

I'm going to keep doing this, as long as you all don't mind...

June 28, 1988:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUoBZGf5FLw

At 23:27, the first prize winner is drawn at the AIDS ball. Am I correct in saying that it is Nella Franklin? If so, does anyone know if it is Kasi Lemmons or Victoria Rowell in the role?

Thanks in advance!

• Members

Spent the last month just binging on ATWT, AMC, GL ... God. So good. I hope folks appreciated it when it was good. And even the bad is better than what we got in their last years.

Random thought but how lucky was Lyla? Casey is so cute. Too bad they created such an annoying twit who lasted way too long dominating the show. I swear, any episode from the 2000s, ANY random episode you click on, has Katie in it. And she's usually with a man fawning over her like Henry or Mike. Lord. I almost forgot how bad it was for so long ... did Goutman have a hard-on for Terri Conn?

Kinda interesting how the visits of Ellen and Penny and Lyla stop pretty soon after Goutman arrives (of course you have the AW invasion in 1999 so gotta make room). Really a shame they dumped Patricia Bruder. But by then Susan was turned boring so I imagine they figured "we have Emily doing bad things and Susan reacting so why do we need Ellen? We have Nancy why do we need Ellen?" That's one of the biggest mistakes soaps have made. You NEED these folks as talk-to's. But the soaps stopped a long time ago really trying to write for characters so ... he was there when they were brought back, did he stop because they didn't really raise the ratings? Did Hogan just have no interest in having folks show up for visits?

I also think some of those returns were under Lorraine Broderick. Though the 1998-2000 period kinda blurs together for me so I'm probably off a tad on who was writing and producing when.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

Victoria Rowell was Nella Franklin #3. 

Nella Franklin #2 Kasi Lemmons had departed from the role when her iteration of Nella left with Beau Farrell.  I hated what that storyline did to Pam and Nella's friendship, another casualty of material written during the Writer's Strike.