Y&R: Week of September 7-9

• Members

Win. In the clip I posted above... I KNOW Victoria's supposed to be anxious and nervous in the scene, but for the love of God... she just comes off as someone who's tweaking, IMO. Don't you think? and speaking of that clip... and Billy and Victoria's new house, where did they pick up such a FUGLY couch? i've seen better at the council for the blind thrift store!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even with all the homogenized soaps now some people are probably just better on ABC. Aldrich and Heinle both were. Aldrich was just never really there in the first place -- they were smart to cut their losses once Tom agreed to return. Aldrich was much better on PC.

It's weird that ABC's lowest-rated soaps have consistently given flop Victoria recasts. Yet the one I wanted, the one who played Carla on The City, never showed up :(

• Members

You know, after this week I am totally convinced that when they re-cast Heather, the story was going to be the Chance/Heather/Ronan triangle. And then I think they saw early on Heather wasn't working, which is why Chloe is back in this story (and the better story of Kevin/Chloe/Jana is on the back burner.) SO many of the scenes for this story have been Chloe recently, and it would have made more sense with Heather given the build up.

• Members

I will give Liz Hendrickson credit for managing to pull as much of this stuff off as she can. Eden Reigel seems to do the daytime equivalent of drowning on dry land day after day.

So what Phick scene do you want Bacteria to rip off next?

• Members

Yo MAB/Sheffer/Hamner/Rauch and whoever the hell works on this show, I know you like to "Honor" Bill Bell but really do ya think he wanted the last Chancellor to go out like that?

Eh all those 80s flashbacks Victor's having are doing nothing, especially showing little Robotoria.

By the way, do the Phickly Phickle fans still call MS "The Stafford"?

• Members

Well there is always having a baby in the elevator that is if this she actually gives birth and if she does it will be in record time by say December 2010 in an icestorm and the baby's name will be Springfast regardless if it is a boy or a girl. Or they could just speed it along and Sheila comes back as Victoria!! :rolleyes:

Frankly I am just waiting to see what show or movie MAB RIPS OFF/PLAGEURIZES next. Someone needs to hide the old scripts from her LOL. Not a bloody creative bone in this woman's body..she can't create and execute story to save a life!!

• Members

I know I am going to get tar and feather for saying this, but I really like Victoria and Billy. I think Amelia looks a hot mess, and they have made the character a bit patheti...But, I like the pairing. I think they work together. They are just different enough to fit...If that makes sense.

Maybe he'll lend her his hair gel.

The scenes with Chance dying were very sad. I really felt for Nina. Tricia Cast was right on par, as usual, with her acting. It was rather heartbreaking. I also felt really bad for Chloe...Heather needed to have a seat.

• Members

Clementine was bad when she first started, but I never thought she was as bad as the soap blogs made her out to be. It was unfair that she got all the blame for the Billy and Mac relationship tanking. While Mac and J.T. aren't the most exciting couple, Clem and Thad do the best with what is given to them.

CarlD2, your favorite episode of Y&R will air on Oct 13. For those who miss Kimsey's Mac she'll be in one of the rerun episodes.

Monday, Oct. 11: 36th Anniversary episode - OAD: 3/26/09

Tuesday, Oct. 12: Billy & Chloe's wedding - OAD: 4/03/09

Wednesday, Oct. 13: New Year's Eve episode - OAD: 12/31/09

Thursday, Oct. 14: Michael & Lauren's Wedding - OAD: 12/09/05

Friday, Oct. 15: Merry-Go-Round / House of Mirrors - OAD: 5/04/10

Archived