Y&R: Week of September 7-9

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Heather is no great thespian. She was always overrated. Of course Amelia stinks to high heaven, and anyone would look fantastic compared to her, but again, Heather, IMHO, was nothing to write home about. There were so many actresses that could act circles around her but didn't get recognition because they were not fortunate enough to play Victoria Newman.

ANDREA

• Members

If Chance were to ever come back would he still be the "boring good boy" or will he be more like the "men with balls" with a recast? Poor John, was there any way he could have played what was beyond in the writing?

To think people thought Adam was Y&R's only showeater. Billy Miller is to The Young and the Restless what Tom Pelphrey was to Guiding Light.

Hopefully when Billy and Victoria are done with this mess than they could go on a honeymoon offscreen for two months.

• Members

some actors are able to rise above the crap, but theres only so much you can do with sh-t for so long. To the credit of the Y&R actors, they've done the best they can for as long as they did but its finally caught up with them. No one can tell me that Y&R doesnt have talent bc they have some of the best actors in daytime but most of them look disinterested, bored and really dont even care anymore and it shows. Cant say I blame them. Melody Thomas Scott and Jess Walton are two that phone in their scenes and I bet they are pissed when they read the crap they are given. Id love to see Tom back, but she can make gold out of the few episodes she gets a month on B&B, than being featured every day on Y&R trying to make its trash writing appear decent.

• Members

Now you all see why I didn't want Kay Alden to go anywhere? They could at least halfway fake something today if they just kept everyhting else totally intact, the lighting, camera work, direction, background music. Today, I find myself grasping for a tidbit of enjoyment here and there, instead of liking the whole show... and even when Maria was BY HERSELF it was alot better than today. How long is that fat fu@k Hogan's contract for, and how the hell do we get him off this show?

• Members

I'm getting sooo fed up with this S***, They had every opprtunity to air a bunch of classic episodes from back in the day during that week in october, but instead we get all that BS from last year, and though its pro one of the more decent episodes, The M/L wedding for the millionth time! I guess they must really think that the gold which was during Bill Bell's era is pure crap, so they just decided to re-air all that crap of theirs which they think is gold (excluding M/L wedding). I could have chosen 5 episodes to air fromn the 80's/90's that are somewhat related (if possible) to the stories today.

All i can ask is that, HOW MUCH LONGER IS THIS GOING TO CONTINUE? Im waiting to see Victoria Rowell Interupt a podcast between Maria ans CO so she can rip them to shreds like she did with Darius Kristoff and everyone else on that stupid foxxhole!

• Members

Apparently, MAB swears that she's done with Chance, that he got caught in the crossfire blablabla. This was her momentary kill, it had happen because the town would never be the same if we had a few months without a murder, so later on when she changes her mind she'll try to find to retcon it in the worst possible way. Meanwhile, Scott Hamner is just enjoying his murder plots.

Archived