Y&R: Week of September 7-9

• Members

They're going to get their worth out of that episode used to give Miller an Emmy he didn't deserve.

I'm surprised they managed to find any episodes before 2008. I don't think any of TPTB give a crap about anything on the show before they took over, unless it's to trash it.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I remember back in '08 I actually enjoyed watching Billy and Chloe. Chloe was the funny little nutty homewrecker who I warmed up to with her open insults to CKLily, and Billy was an antagonist to St. Cane. But then they paired Billy with Lily. Ugh. Somewhere down the line they got lost, and both Billy and Chloe went through different incarnations that they are not the same characters when they were in '08. Hell, its unbelievable this is the same Billy seen under David Tom and Ryan Brown and even the dreadful Scott Seymour.

• Members

I can't imagine trying to explain the character of Chloe, or her relationships with...anyone, to a casual viewer. Liz Hendrickson is a good actress (albeit one who has about as much chemistry with men as Lily has with Rick James) but that's about it.

As for Billy, I think the constant jerking around of stories and pairings for this character says it all. He is the ultimate CLAP LOUDER character. Year in and year out of doing anything to try to make him work, and it's always the people unfortunate enough to be stuck in a story with him who pay the price.

• Members

Amen.

ER has a lot of potential but the ONLY thing that saved Chloe was being paired against CKLily which works in EVERYONE'S favor (Rikaart, Greg. Graziadei, Michael. Frantz, Adrienne).

Indeed.

In less than two years he's slept with Amber, CKLily, Chloe, Sharon, Mackenzie, Heather & Victoria, become the parent of an unwanted child, was part of TWO WTD pregnancies, done a stint in prison, been part of at LEAST 10 separate love triangles, had twice as many "rivalries" & has worked for (or TRIED to work for) three different companies.

Archived