Y&R: Week of September 7-9

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am so embarrassed for Billy Miller. His acting "nervous" just before the wedding is SO excruciatingly bad and mannered. I think I actually saw Peter Bergman wince and Eileen Davidson roll her eyes as he did his shtick.

• Members

OMG. That hot tranny mess of a wedding was SO a carbon-copy of that Phick shindig which ended with Phyllis being dragged out of the church, screaming, by the police. Poor tubby Chompers could only run after the police car two steps before stopping out-of-breath.

And what a [!@#$%^&*] way of writing out the character of Chance -- being shot by his taken-at-birth brother. Really, Maria? Tricia Cast salvaged that mess with her primal scream. Feather, though, really needs to sit her ass DOWN.

• Members

Ugh. Cole. What a waste of space character he was. The only time he was interesting was when Nikki was playing "good little housewife" on the ranch and eyeing him up as he shovelled out the stables, shirtless.

But yeah. Uber boring character.

• Members

He was boring but I sort of liked him with Victoria, I thought they had chemistry together, until years and years and years (!) of scenes where she would freak out over his book publisher.

I thought they worked well together when their baby died, and then a few years before that when he taught her how to pray.

He also looked good in jeans.

Archived