Y&R: Week of September 7-9

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OK then... I am an Ashley fan but I am so glad that Miss MTS is getting stuff today because she spins [!@#$%^&*] into gold. Seriously, Nikki was the only one in control of the situation yesterday, and she makes dialing a phone seem like an event. Love having her back!

Eden Reigel is so bad as Heather. And for an Ivy League-educated lawyer, dumb as a box of rocks. The only person she can trust is Owen -- the bad guy? ROFLMAO! Vail never once came across as this stupid, and Lord knows they tried to pull her down by pitting Heather against He Who Must Win Always.

• Members

I think it takes quite the combo of writing/acting to get me to root against a young mother who is (was) fighting cancer. blink.gif Seriously, that's the kind of story that practically writes itself and lends itself to a sympathetic reaction from the audience. However, the writing sucked at every turn. It never rang emotionally truthful. That's even more true for the acting. So now, I have no interest in Lily and her children or their sugary scenes. Neil was really the only person I cared about in the story and they didn't give him anywhere near the number of scenes he should have had.

• Members

OMG! That piece of music! It should be absolutely beautiful but I just feel like I'm going into diabetic shock everytime they play it. You hit the nail on the head -- they are a live action Disney movie come to life. Everything always ends up Happily Ever After for little Passive Princess Lily and her Handsome Prince. Honestly, I get more depth and dimension from the cartoon versions of Belle and Ariel.

Archived