AMC: Actor OUT?

• Members

I assume it's a fake out, too. I did not watch VI on Y&R but I assume his character was not as important as David is to AMC. VI probably commuted a LOT less during his Y&R days. These days David is on practically every day and has a hand in several storylines. This "death" could be a way to let VI have time off to perhaps make a final decision or ease David out of the canvas completely.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, I know what you mean, I have of course noticed that too. Maybe the SON Wizards could do a little web trickery and all new thread titles would show up as a nifty flashing **SPOILER** tag on the main page. Anyone entering that forum is entering at their own risk, and I agree that's it's unfair to the unspoiled to see leading thread titles on the main page.

• Members

Now is a really good time to start cultivating a new villain. I don't think VI's going anywhere (except maybe a hard-earned vacation) but if he did there would be a big hole in the canvas or I should say a bigger hole because IMO, the show is still suffering from the loss of Adam. A show needs more than one big bad. Between Ryan, Jesse, Tad, and maybe Caleb there's plenty of sanctimonious "heroes" on the show. Having them all focused on David is a farce.

AMC could use another bad guy, one in the 20-30 range who'll mix it up with the JR/Annie/Scott/Natalia/Frankie/Madison/Jake/Amanda strata. Maybe Jamal Cudahy or Terrance Frye as an R.J. Gannon type to offset Frankie as white knight or Tim Dillon, Enzo Santos, Bobby Warner, Jamie English (Yes I know there will be soras issues with all of these suggestions but as long as Amanda and Jake are a couple all bets are off. LOL!). Or maybe Myrtle Fargate took some lonely, abandoned child under her wing when she was working the carnival and that child's son comes to Pine Valley. Just make it someone who has good chemistry with Shannon Kane because whoever he is, he's for Natalia. She needs a bad boy. And a real storyline.

Archived