AMC: Actor OUT?

• Members

I agree. I'd say the majority of off-liners do - or will - believe he's really dead and at least 50-60% of onliners will believe the same particularly when you have TPTB's and the magazines saying it. You can get a lot of onliners to believe pure gossip from somebody with an awful track record let alone when it's "official."

Fall and winter are near. The ratings are going to go up. At this point in their life cycle, quality and balance don't affect the ratings of soaps as much as seasonal changes.

ETA...

I don't know, do they really save money? It's like they're exchanging VI for TK for a period. This way they're not spending much extra money but they're not exactly saving money either.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Makes sense. By the time all the dust is settled, Feb. would leave him with a nice three month vacation, like Susan Lucci gets. Plus, like you said, he could be back just in time to see someone about to be fried for his murder, or better yet, maybe interrupt J&E or Rylee's wedding. February is a sweeps month...

Or, it is what it is, and David is dead. Either way, I'm not all that broken up.

Archived