Y&R- Week of August 16th

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I could have sworn Victoria was already living with Billy;She's there most of the time having sex. At least Sharon can move back to her house instead of living like a nomad. It's nice that Victoria can put Billy ahead of her father but she couldn't do the same for the kid that she claims to love so much.

• Members

One thing I'll say is that I have thoroughly enjoyed Cricket's return and the return of Paul and Nina to the frontburner. I wish it could stay that way forever. They add an interesting touch to the show, as the did in the 90s. I just wish they'd re-integrate Nina better. Reignite that rivalry with Victoria by putting her at Restless Style. And now that Christine is locking lips with Nicholas (surprisingly effective!), BRING BACK PSYCHO PHYLLIS! Not the loonytoon we had before, but god those two were brilliant rivals. I loved how successful Phyllis was. If you think about it, it took years for Phyllis to be revealed and they still don't know half the stuff she did. I loved how smug Phyllis was about the Daniel situation knowing she was a damn lie.

The only better scene partner for Stafford is Victoria Rowell and that aint happening lol.

• Members

Say did Phyllis realize that was Christine kissing Nick then? I got bored of Snoozetoria whining to Victor about him being mean so I tuned out for a bit. I would love for the Phyllis we saw under Stafford's first run and especially Sandra Nelson's run to return, but sadly this is MAB/Sheffer/Rauch/Hamner Y&R so it is a BAD idea to do so.

• Members

It's funny, it was not until the creation of Phick did I see any Sandra Nelson bashing. Stafford as pre-Phick Phyllis was still excellent IMO from '00-'05 so before Phick it was really a matter of personal preference. It has only been after Phick did I start seeing claims like "she sucked" or was considered a flop, which is odd because Nelson drove a very successful storyline and character for two years.

• Members

The problem is the show gave up on writing for Phyllis with Nelson in the role so she left town with a whimper. I think that's one of the reasons some might consider her unsuccessful. It's a shame because I thought she was great.

Archived