Y&R- Week of August 16th

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^ I'm so glad Eileen threw out that black eyebrow Sharpie and 90s brick-red lipstick from her make-up bag. She looks 1000x better now.

How youthful does MTS look? Every inch Don Diamont's contemporary. Boy, have Y&R wasted her on Grambo. And here she is in a business SL no less. Nowadays, Nikki is oh so busy with her "charity work" and Meggie the secretary and being Victor's echo.

PB with the Full '90s Swoop. God, I loved that Swoop. A feat of styling, mousse and hairspray engineering.

• Members

Well, there is more Signy Coleman in Monday's episode.

I'll give it to MM, he tried his damndest in those reshot flashbacks with Hope, and he and SC did have a tender mother-son chemistry going. However, I couldn't quite forget Chris Engen and what he did with those scenes.

• Members

It really is. Some might term it "mom hair" but it makes MTS look so sassy and young and fresh. She looked older with her longer hair shellacked into place.

Sheilaforever, Signy really does add a ray of light and softness to the proceedings. Last Friday's classic Y&R flashbacks literally brought tears to my eyes... mainly because Y&R was so good back then, and we took it for granted that this would be a constant thing.

• Members

Apart from Signy, nothing really happened today. Julia Roberts' Bro isn't on enough for my liking!

It really says something when you have a psychopath like Adam on -- and he's not even the most ruined character in the scene. Hearing Victor boohoo about how on earth did his son get to be DA EVUL makes me LMAO. Look in the mirror, Gramps! And then there's Nick... I can't even be bothered today to go on about how ruined his tired gorilla ass is.

And Memo to Rauch: stop letting Chompers and Heinle "improvise" their foreplay, ok? Heinle (while looking very pretty in specs and an emerald-green dress) doesn't seem to know how to respond to Chompers' ad-libs. When he suddenly kisses her, it's like she's straining away from him, and when they were lying "nekkid" on the floor at the end, I noticed that her hands were hesitantly hovering around her sides -- she seemed uncomfortable about holding him. I don't know why I notice useless crap like that, but I do.

• Members

Cat has a crush! Cat has a crush!

And I suppose this is the most valuable fact we learned from today's Y&R. Tune in tommorrow... :P

The whole Adam story is so pathetic as soon as they bring in Saint Victor. Hello!? Memory check everyone: Preacher McNewman on Friday. Seriously!? Seriously!? Not even Crikcet had ever such a bright halo as Grambo does on MAB'S pen.

• Members

Dude, no! :lol: More like a talent-crush. His speaking voice is absolutely divine. He certainly performed with conviction and confidence last week, and I think he is a somewhat underrated actor in general. But I guess (alleged) meth addicts can't be choosers, so he'll take whatever pays the rent and some change.

I never even saw Kay Alden or Jack Smith wank so hard over the character this way. It really is absolutely ridiculous. I suspect this was the main reason for getting rid of Stacy Haiduk -- not just because Emily and her story flopped but because her presence reminds us what a bastard Victor is and how many lives he destroyed just to play a trick on JahhhhhckAbbott. Can't have that.

• Members

It's almost painful to see how ruined Victoria & Nicholas are (with Sharon not far behind).

And he walks around like a paragon of virtue with his god daughter's heart beating in his chest!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE.

Kay ADORED Grambo & the less said about Jack Smith's obsession (GLORIA) the better.

Archived