AMC: Friday 08/13/10

• Members

I've been throwing that one out there ever since the move to LA. It would make sense, but I doubt it since Alexa just had a kid. However whoever is playing the role, Marissa is still going to be that "Doesn't know what she is talking about ho".

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok first, this Archer boy is HOT!!! :wub: Damon WHO? I wish they would have cast Archer as Tad's son and forgotten about Damon altogether... he has no appeal.

Loved the Quad drama again today - loved how Scott felt guilty.

I'm enjoying the Krystal/Caleb friendship - and won't Erica just love seeing how close they are when she gets back! :D

I love they put Alexa back in Babe pictures - I loved my some Alexa Havins and I'd take her back in any form! ;)

• Members

Loving the new addition to the Damon/Colby story. I think he will fit right into AMC, I can't wait to see what AMC does next with him. Won't be surprised if it turns out he's related to someone in PV. Adam's son Miguel, or he could be Caleb's son. I'd prefer Caleb's son, because if he was Adam's, that would mean he's flirting with his own sister lol.

Damon and Colby are so cute together and I love how they interact with each other, but WTH were they thinking lingering over that roof like that??...omg....Colby, what a little maniac. Thank god Ash Pike was there to save her.

I love Caleb's make-over! Krystal did a great job, the man looks sharp. And he seems to have the same personality as before so it's all good! Caleb has totally grown on me.

LOL I hope Tad really does start online dating! Maybe just maybe AMC might let him move on from Liza. I'm hoping this is a real story, and he really does take Damon's advice and starts to online date... lol AMC could cast the girl he's compatible with online and go from there, ;-) it could be entertaining! Tad is the perfect character right now to bring in a new woman for, IMO!

• Members

LOVE THE HO PICTURES! LMAO :wub::lol:

Yeah, Asher should be a WELCOME change to the Damon/Colby teen snooze fest. Though I must admit, they were kinda cute today with the leaf blower.

Oh, and Asher is DEFINITELY gonna be Caleb's son.

Speaking of, Caleb and Krystal are honestly perfect for each other. They have SO much chemistry.

Is it sad I'm RELIEVED to see wrinkles in Bobbie's forehead in that screencap? At least she didn't go all Julie Marie Berman on that sh!t :D

• Members

Not only have I given up on Damon & Colby, I've given up on Natalie Hall. I swear she's a 35 year old woman with a husband and two kids in elementary school stashed away somewhere, masquerading as a 19 year old girl. She simply doesn't give a youthful energy to the role. Especially since Fern Hemlock is actually capable of making Demon's hyperactivity believable (despite my feelings on the whole "OMG! Demon has this brand new disorder called ADHD" angle of his story).

Or Susan Lucci. <_<

• Members

Oh yes he is. Asher(Archer?) whatever his name is is way hotter than all the Ford Hos combined. Valentini and RC must be kicking themselves right about now....and he has dimples :wub:

So am I the only one who preferred Caleb in mountain man mode?

• Members

Asher/Archer/Abishek is cute enough but I'll be happy when the casting folks at ABC move past their Twilight Team Jacob fixation.

Tad saying "That's what I need a 5' 10" whatever..." Baby I'm 5'10" and very good at...whatever. :lol:

On other subject, when are we getting a new opening? Adam, Zach, Joe, PALMER plus the woefully out of date shots of...well...everyone else. When are we getting an update? Actually not an "update" but a real opening that doesn't look like it was done on iMovie?

Archived