DAYS: Actress Out! and Ty Treadway In!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dumbass move DAYS. Lindsay Hartley was a pretty good addition as Ariana Hernandez. I really liked Ari & Brady together. DAYS should be axing instead Arianne Zucker as Nicole. The character is played out and should've been axed permanently when Nicole went to jail. Same goes for John Christian and his role of Dr. Dick Baker. He should've stayed dead imho. Stupid ass move!

• Members

Me to. I could see her on AMC as recast Marissa or Greenlee (just in case RB leaves again), or even a new character (new doctor at the hospital, she could come between Amanda/Jake?). I don't want another character on GH, they have way to many that they don't use already.

I also saw at DC, they have a wishful casting post up, what if Lindsay Hartley took over the role of Kim on OLTL? I don't know if she'd move out to NY, though.

• Administrator

EJ being the interloper in the Brady/Nicole romance wouldn't make much sense because EJ doesn't love Nicole anymore....unless he's going to go after Brady? LOL

Ari being the one to interfere makes more sense because you already spent the past year building the Ari/Brady/Nicole trying and the Ari/Nicole rivarly. If you bring in someone new in, there's not much investment. A triangle should last for years, so dumping Ari is a big mistake.

Archived