DAYS: Actress Out! and Ty Treadway In!

• Members

http://soapoperadigest.com/news/breaking/

DAYS Casting Changes!

Soap Opera Digest has learned exclusively that Lindsay Hartley has been let go as DAYS's Arianna Hernandez. The actress, who took over the role in August 2009, will continue to air for several months since the show is so far ahead in taping. Additionally, former SOAP TALK host Ty Treadway (ex-Colin/Troy, OLTL) has been cast in the role of Dr. Jason Walters. He will begin taping in August and will appear for several episodes in the fall.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Lindsay should have been cast in a different role on DAYS. Trying to put recreate Ethan/Theresa again on the show was such a mistake, they got rid of a pretty good Actress, who had tons of chemistry with Eric Martsolf, all for her and look what happened. DAYS so had Passions on their minds when they oh so perfectly made it that Eric Martsolf played her lover again, and Gering played her brother... again. Just no. lol. She's a good Actress, but I'm happy to see Ari leave because she is not needed anymore and it just wasn't working!

• Members

While I wasn't particularly fond of the attempt of a Ethan/Theresa remake, I did notice the the chemistry between Hartley and James Scott. I hoped they would eventually be paired the two up on the show.

Sigh, Ty Treadway, don't we already have Daniel/Shawn Christian on this show to fill the hunk doctor(with limited acting abilities to boot) role on the show?

• Members

Well that really sucks. I think Lindsay is a great actress, however her character on DAYS was just meh. Such a shame she didn't have better material. I knew it wasn't going to work when I realized I actually was rooting for Nicole to nab Brady. In any case, I hope she taking her sister with her -_-

• Members

So "Ethan & Theresa II: Seduction in Salem" was a bust. But guess what, Gary? LH had chemistry galore with James Scott! A real headwriter, something you clearly don't have at this point, would recognize that and rebuild story in their direction. Seriously, it must be a three-way race between AMC, DAYS and OLTL to see who will be the next soap to go.

As for Ty Treadway...no thanks, I already have his calendar. ;-P

• Members

It would be a dream come true if DAYS got rid of the whole Hernandez family, in my book. I would throw a party.

Sami and EJ have something going on right now, but it isn't very solid. And in the SON interview with Ken Corday, he talks about how he thinks the fans want Sami/Rafe and thats how things will end up by Labor day. He said "and viewers will get what they want, which is Sami and Rafe back together again" angry.gif

Archived