DAYS: Actress Out! and Ty Treadway In!

• Administrator

I forgot about that too! LOL If they want a Brady/Nicole pairing, and now they're dumping Ari (unless they recast again), why did they have Nicole frame Ari? They should've started the Brady/Nicole pairing once Nicole got out of prison and develop Ari to become the villainess.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Vivian has not served any since she been back her return could have been used on Melissa Anderson or Sarah Horton. I like the little Vivian/Victor/Maggie story but Vivian isn't used much. She and Kate never interact anymore and She and Stefano only did one episode together and they have history together

• Members

As always, Corday can't keep anything on the show for long. Except Shelley Hennig. God, I'm tired of her.

Not that I'll miss the Hernandii. They never worked or made sense. Any of them.

Ty is not much of an actor but he's great fun. I'd rather keep him than Shawn Christian who looks ROUGH. Ty can play vague hunk or crazy !@#$%^&*], and he seems to scream DOOL to me.

• Members

Days should close the book on their attempt to rip off a show that wasn't worth ripping off to begin with. Hopefully Ethan and Luis will leave as well and Days can be DAYS. I think Hartley's overrated... there's no way they paid her what she's worth - because there are rules about minimum wage :ph34r:

• Members

I think all three actors all good actors and the casting director did a good job castin them. Don't think Days was ripping off Passions just cast talented actors I am sure others audition for the roles. I hope Gering and Marstolf continue on with days. Cancelled Soap Actors need jobs as well.

• Members

IA. Casting Gering, Hartley and Martsolf (...well, Martsolf, at least...) at DAYS wasn't exactly a mistake. (Hey, viewers are viewers, and any show could use more of 'em. Even if they're PASSIONS viewers.) It was a mistake, however, to think Hartley and Martsolf's natural chemistry alone would suffice for incredibly poor storytelling.

• Members

I think there is A LOT more to this story.

Something happened. It had to of...

Ari was planned in a long term story, and this is sudden and out of nowhere.

Still, not sad about it. Now lets bring on Sarah Horton and put her with EJ, Sami, Rafe, Nicole, Brady...

Guest dc cubs

I think LH being let go could be to clear room for Days to bring back some former characters. There may be more actors on the way out. My guess is any one of the characters that returned for the Alice tribute could be on the way back to Salem. I think Missy Reeves has a good shot of returning.

• Members

If more actors are on the way out, I think DAYS should get rid of Shawn Cristian, Josh Taylor, Gabriella Rodriguez, & Shelley Hennig. And probably not, but crossing my fingers, Galen Gering!

Really hope they don't consider getting rid of Ari Zucker, Eric Martsolf, Renee Jones, Mark Hapka, Molly Burnett, Casey Jon Deidrick, Chandler Massey, James Scott, Kristian Alfonso, Peter Reckell, John Aniston, or Suzanne Rogers.

Wouldn't mind Peggy McKay, Louise Sorel, or Crystal Chappel getting fired but I would be a little sad. Vivian has run her course I think, and I don't see what they can do after the buried alive story, I mean...we'll see. Carly really has been a flop, IMO. And Caroline...unless she can get herself straight, I wouldn't mind seeing DAYS send her off to a nursing home, or have her retire to an island...or something. And she can come back for daily visits.

• Members

Nobody in the Chloe story will be fired right now, I think Crystal Chappell and Louise Sorel are going to get fired. Their returns have both flopped, largely in part to the writing, but Higley isn't going anywhere.

Josh Taylor, James Reynolds, Renee Jones, and Peggy McCay are fine. They are all cheap vets if TPTB wanted them gone they would have left with Jarlena, S & K, and Tony.

• Members

James Scott could also go too, what will be left for him after everyone finds out he kidnapped Sydney. Sami wont forgive that, and I am not even sure about him getting with Nicole.

Eric Martsolf is another one that might go, he won't want Nicole after finding out she framed Arianna. He will probably leave with or a little bit after LH, but I want him to stay so hopefully I am wrong.

Archived