New Cast Photos for the ABC soaps

• Members

Overall great shots but Rebecca Budig's looks....odd for lack of a better word

Im surprised Dahlia took pictures. Ive been avoiding Claire spoilers, but I was convinced she was on her way out. Has she been put on contract?

LOVE the all white backdrop. Makes it very user friendly for editing banners and fanart.

Am the only one that HATES Soapnet's website? I hate how theres a video that loads on EVERY page. Not only does it making slow but it gets annoying here the same music and talking reload. Its very poorly designed

Why are most of the men sitting? Are they f-ing lazy or something?

Julie Marie Berman looks like AMC's Colby

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

• Members

I think that's more about...ahem...minimizing the waist. (Sorry R. Sinclair but it is.)

Darnell's divorced and I'm pretty sure there's no woman in his life. ^_^ Yeah, I think that's "Jesse's" ring.

I never would've chosen that color for Jamie Lunar but it really works and Bobbi Eakes' looks gorgeous. But dammit WHERE'S CORNELIUS?!?!

• Members

It kind of shows why he has the shirt off so much. His face looks a bit silly, perhaps the poses he had to make.

KDP looks a bit unhappy.

Gina deserves a better hairstyle than that -- between that and the poses she was like Kelly of Frankenstein.

I'm surprised they had photos of Jason Tam, I thought he was gone.

Farah's hair doesn't look too bad here.

• Members

EA looks so dark!

Tam :wub: Perfect guy and so, so pretty.

What were they going for with Slezak? She looks like a sexpot in one shot and Lois Nettleton in the other.

Too bad they didn't bring in Ilene.

And YES, WHERE THE H IS CORNELIUS?

Oh, and David Gregory really...doesn't do much for me at all with clothes on. I used to think his lips were just full, but seeing them closer...they look like they're swollen from bee stings or something. Butterface.

Archived