New Cast Photos for the ABC soaps

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She is so beautiful but I dont get why she always has to screw up her look with her horrendous haircuts. Everytime she gets it nice and looking good, she chops it off and does something odd. I cant wait to see what her friend Kirsten Storms pics look like bc her hair is equally as bad if not worse right now

• Members

She probably lightened it again or something, haha. These photos were taken in May I believe because they also shot the Heat Wave video and the What Ifs at the same time and the Heat Wave video debuted in June as did the commercials for the What Ifs.

• Members

When I scrolled down I thought that was Susan Seaforth-Hayes for a hot second, the hair kinda ages her.

MCE and CS look beautiful though beyond perfect. That red looks so good against DM's skin.

It's weird that they decided to go for the old Elaine Stritch look with Susan Lucci. I have an old magazine article with Robin Strasser dressed like that, but with a black fedora. And where are her pics?? I was surprised there were no BW pics either but then I remembered she's expecting. And MA's motorboatable boobs look like she could be expecting too. :P These are nice, everyone's well lit, a lot of summer tans.

Archived