New Cast Photos for the ABC soaps

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I assume there's another photoshoot. Actually I demand there be one. I want to see Frankie, Madison, Natalia, Scott, Frankie, Madison, Natalia, Randi, Brot, Tad, Colby, Frankie, Madison, Natalia and Frankie!

MAKE IT HAPPEN ABC! Don't force me to show up to the Vasi/Smith/Martinez fan event with my own camera.

• Members

To be fair, Colby, Madison, Marissa, and Natalia had a photoshoot a few months before this. The stills are at ABCMediaNet.com but no one has access to download them. That's probably why they weren't at this photoshoot. They literally had just had one.

• Members

TSJ got pics taken, didn't he?

But even though I don't watch OLTL I stand with you on the Mark Lawson request. I may hate OLTL but that doesn't make me a lesbian. If it saves money do a shot with Brody and Frankie. We'll take care of the rest. :lol:

If they can't be downloaded they don't exist. I want Frankie pics and I want them now and to hell with Marissa.

• Members

I agree she did look pretty in her picture.

II think that the style she has in the picture is a cute style for her as well. I think some of the cuts/colors she wears are way too funky looking and aren't flattering on her. But I think the hairstyle she has in this picture works. And I also think that a darker hair color would suit her. I don't think that she would look bad if she had the haircut in the picture, paired with a dark brown color.

And I don't think that platinum blonde hair color that Kristin Storms likes to wear at times, is flattering on her either. Even though I normally like the way she dresses and think that she is a nice looking girl.

• Members

I think a nice chocolate brown color would look a lot better on Kirsten Storms (like that one color she randomly had the night Michael knocked out Claudia back in November). Even though she would look like all the other women on GH, LOL, it will definitely make her look better, IMO smile.gif.

• Members

I like the ones of Erika Slezak, and am glad that they didn't make her look like an old woman, they way they usually do in those pics. lol

And I have to admit...she's looking pretty good for a woman who will turn 64 in a few weeks.

Archived