New Cast Photos for the ABC soaps

• Members

Hey guys,

So I hope you all appreciate these photos, I had to pull some strings to get them B)

Here are the four headshots of Brittany Allen, Natalie Hall, Shannon Kane and Stephanie Gatschet that have been sitting on the publicity site for months with no lovely fans able to see them! Enjoy :)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v615/alexisfan07/AMC%20New%20Headshots/

EDIT: And these are not part of the photoshoot the others are part of. They were taken months before but look the same due to the deceptive white background, lol.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, I don't think they do. They used to but it's rare nowadays. At least, by ABC. Outside photographers do, such as Steven Bergman, but those aren't "official."

PS, here's another photo I found while raiding online editions of the soap mags, lol. I would suspect this was taken with the four above ladies and not the recent shoot since it wasn't released by SoapNet.

randi.png

• Members

To be honest, I think many of the pictures were awful. Some actors looked older than usual, some have gotten a bad deal from air brushings, some look like they are inhaling to look sexier but fails and some have not so elegant poses.

But at least 3 of my faves have good photos.... :wub::wub::wub:

20100713_KMonaco1_Gallery_445x617.jpg

20100713_LWright1_Gallery_660x445.jpg

20100713_MBenard1_Gallery_445x620.jpg

Archived