June 28 - July 2, 2010

Toups

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did they give Franco's return as much promo like the last time? The only day that his story got good demos was the last episode with the explosion.

I doubt it. I'm sure that the network blames the summer for the low demos. GH's demos are also sinking. If nothing changes when November sweeps comes around there will likely be another round of budget cuts leading to another cast purge for OLTL.

ATWT is still last in the demos which is all that counts. That 18 to 34 women demo is atrocious. CBS will be relieved to see it go.

• Members

Since all three ABC are tanking it seems to me that the problem goes deeper. I think it is Frons that needs to go. Maybe the EP. Something needs to be done. Also teen beat USA needs to be shut down and a balanced show needs to be introduced to people.

• Members

I realize that OLTL is in the toliet right now, and can't even beat a cancelled show most weeks in the ratings...however AMC and GH aren't really doing all that much better. ABC Daytime as a whole is a sinking ship, but yet they keep Brian Frons in the driver's seat. :unsure:

• Members

I watched B&B for the first time in like forever the other day. They had Brandon Beemer parading around shirtless the entire episode. I know the show won best writing, but honestly, the dialogue is atrocious, not to mention the acting. I think the trick to enjoying this show is to mute the sound and just watch Beemer strut his stuff. I'd be a fan for life.

Archived