June 28 - July 2, 2010

Toups

• Members

OLTL isn't boring. It is just focusing the stories on the wrong characters. There is way too much Ford brothers, Cole, Starr...etc....The show is a hot mess!! And they got rid of Oliver and Kyle for this??? OLTL deserves their new low ratings! It proves the gay guys had nothing to do with OLTL ratings problems. Oh wait maybe Gigi and Rex can bring in those ratings. :rolleyes:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, Marceline! I know you and I had our thing on another board. I'm not mad at cha babe. I can actually understand.

I'm just a little saddened. The show is not bad to me, but I know it's time for RC to go. I have to concede that's what ABC has to to if they want to keep this show.

• Members

As long as Brian Frons is in charge it won't matter. I say he and Frank have to go. I wonder if Frank isn't more responsible because he is so busy trying to keep this show under budget that he won't use the VETS! If they don't work the show saves money. We get cheap actors. Which is what we are getting now and this show just flat out sucks! I spend more time with my hand on the FF button.

I do wonder what the people who "claim" not to watch this show have to say.

• Members

Who is jumping for joy?

And I know you aren't talking to me because I watch OLTL everyday. And I am bored. Eli is being made the scapegoat for the Ford and Marty attacks, Kelly's story sucks, The Starr/James/Bull stuff was hard to get through, yet alot of people are on the backburner with nothing to do.

OLTL deserves to hit new lows if they are going to keep throwing crap at me week after week. I am only hanging in there, because the show can easily get back to being good again, and there are characters/actors on the show that I still can enjoy amongst all the crap storylines.

• Members

You have Tika Sumpter, my girl as an avatar. Why would I think you would want OLTL to fail? Trust me there are folks jumping for joy, just as there are when Y&R and AMC hit lows.Moving on...............

• Members

Something is seriously wrong when they bring back 2 time Emmy Winner Gina Tognoni and she is tanking on OLTL. Not because of her talent, but because of a stupid story that is dull and going nowhere fast. Valentini has really overstayed his welcome.

Archived