Married with Children

Soapsuds

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a kind of love/hate relationship with this show. I guess, depending on my mood, I really love it or I hate it. Sometimes I can deal with the obvious jokes, the great dysfunction, the lame/cruel anecdotes, whatever, and a lot of times I can't lol

But, if I were to give favorite episodes off the top of my head... hmmm I think I'd say the finale of Season 3 and the first episode of season 4 (I think it's the one where Al constantly wants to make love to Peggy lol)

• Members

Did you know that the original concept was an anti-Cosby black family? The creators/network realized that probably wouldn't go over well and the Bundys became caucasian. I saw Jimmie Walker talking about this on TVOne, MWC's creator Michael G. Moye wrote for Good Times.

• Members

I think my favorite episode is the one with the hostage crisis at Al's shop.

The show is great: you should hate because it is aiming for the most primitive jokes but was done by great class (acting) and in an afterthought the jokes weren't so bad at all.

This one latina reporter always had me LMAO: Miranda de la Cruz de la Hoya de la Cardinal.

• Members

Love the show. They're the exact opposite of every normal typical sitcom family, yet it's a sitcom with almost the same things happening to them as everybody else. I loved the show. I think I watched the entire run three times, and I can still watch it over again.

• Members

I love the early seasons before it got too aware of itself and doing stupid stuff just because it was "supposed to." Favorite episode would have to be the one where they go to Florida and stay at the hotel with the serial killer :lol:

I thought Bud/Faustino was SO CUTE. When I watch some of those episodes now, I still think so, even though they kept telling us he was supposed to be ugly

• 4 years later...

Archived