Michael Park Joining OLTL ???

• Members

From TV Guide Canada - Soaps

Soaps In Depth is hinting that Emmy nominee Michael Park will be joining One Life as Dan Wolek. Conversely, Soap Opera Digest sources refute the rumour but Suds hears that a deal is definitely in the works. In fact, it could already be signed, sealed and delivered. Two words — Daniel Cosgrove.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm glad about this development. I always thought that another soap was the only way Michael Park to get regular acting work.

I am confused about the Daniel Cosgrove mention. What does he have to do with this?

• Members

Well either Daniel Cosgrove is soon to follow or they are trying to make a joke because Dan Cosgrove jumped from cancelled GL to ATWT, which got cancelled, and now Michael Park is jumping from cancelled ATWT to soon to be canned One Life.

Oh that's what it was? :lol:

I hope so, Joey AND Kevin are needed in Llanview.

If this is true and if Kevin could return we would have more men in the late 30's-early 40's group besides McBoring and Todd the Rapist. ^_^

• Members

Which is why I will not believe any legacy characters are being brought back until I actually see it. Frons sees Todd/Rex/John as the ideal and seems threatened by the idea of old favorites like the Buchanan men. The only time people are brought back to this show is if it's time to kill off a middle-aged woman for no apparent reason.

• Members

It will be nice to see a Wolek again, if some other Woleks are also used. If he just has the name and nothing else then it will be kind of pointless.

I'd be surprised if they hired Maura, they already have a lot of women in her age range, and they were burned the last time they tried to reunite a P&G supercouple on one of their soaps.

Archived