Michael Park Joining OLTL ???

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Dan Wolek: Hi everyone. I'm back in Llanview. This is my one and only scene with Viki for the remainder of this planet's life cycle.

Viki: Where's Larry? He will want to see his best and brightest.

Dan: I got a note about a year ago from a posting address "Buchanan Attic" saying, "It's Hank, Larry can't make it much longer, please send help. Here comes Renee again, I can't take that wig anymore, no, no..." Last I heard of him.

Viki: What a pity. Tell me, how is your Aunt Karen? Still on the run?

<cut to the Ford brothers wiping their faces with the bottom of their shirts and doing press ups as they talk about how their mother is on the run>

Dan: Here's a tape for the Llanview archives.

Karen: Is that what you think I am?? The lowest filth???

Todd: Sounds like my type of woman.

Karen: KATRINA KARR...TALBET HUDDLESTON...

David: Didn't they found the Legion of Super Heroes?

Karen: ...a common hooker!

Todd/David/John/Rex: Is she available?

<Ford and BroFord wander in, on the run from their shirts>

Ford/BroFord: That's Mom!

Viki: We must find Karen and get to the bottom of this immediately.

<phone rings>

Viki: What did you say, Bo? Karen Wolek, Katrina Karr, Becky Lee Abbott, Mari Lyn Dennison, Andy Holden, and Samantha Vernon have all been killed? And Samantha Vernon was actually dead but they brought her back just to kill her a second time? How deplorable. So Karen is dead, and therefore Judith Light can never, ever appear on the show again, as she is over a certain age...<under her breath> like 18 </under her breath>. Yes, thank you. <sighs> What a tragedy.

Ford/BroFord: So we're all related but without having to look at any old people, right? Wait, Dan. How old are you again?

Viki: He's a man. He's exempt.

Ford/BroFord. Right. Welcome to the family cuz...brother...whatever! First thing is take off your shirt...

• Members
:lol::( LOL, crying on the inside. Keep those boys AWAY from Karen Wolek RC/FV, I swear to... The fact that the name "Wolek" is even being bandied about is interesting, but I don't want another Hall grandson type situation.

Archived