AMC: Wednesday, June 23, 2010

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great episode all around!

I appreciate how Ryan has been addressing his past issues lately with Madison. First, he talked about his anger problems the other day and now he even admitted that his need to save women is inappropriate sometimes. I don't want to come off as a shipper, but the pairing of Ryan/Madison is slowly salvaging his character and I love it!

I loved Bianca telling off David and declaring their special bond over. It needed to happen after his part in the babyswitch and imo felt long overdue.

Liza falling for Damon would be a wonderful twist and I agree that Jennifer Bassey should reprise the role of Marian ASAP to add another layer to the plot.

Greenlee/Erica in the elevator felt like classic AMC. I can't wait for their next round!

• Members

C21, thank you for reminding me what DB he was there. This is why Madison needs to win and rub it in GreenMe's face, like Greens would do to her. I'm interested in seeing how the next faceoff between Madison/Greenlee will be, b/c I do believe this dynamic will change. I keep on saying the same thing to ppl who compare Madison to Annie when she first walked on, no she isn't, Annie again jumped into a marriage, not only b/c Ryan turned out to be Emma's dad, but b/c she was scared of what Terry or if she'd meet other guys like Terry..so she jumped in.. in Madison's case she knows about GreenMe since H.S. that's gonna play a big pt. w/ those two.

• Members

I've been waiting for 10 years for AMC to finally destroy David's standing and affection for Erica and Bianca, that now that it's happening, and in such a stupid, tired way, I'm kind of neutral to the whole thing. It should have hurt more to see it/hear it happen, then it did. I guess I just can't understand why it's all worth him losing Erica/Bianca in the long run. Oh well, watching him suffer the wrath of Kane will be worth it for me. :)

• Members

I can't believe I am agreeing, but I am. Madison is such a solid character. She brings Ryan down to earth and makes him uncertain, sheepish, and unbelievably likable. I have been so disgusted with Ryan for years that I had forgotten Cameron Mathison is a good looking guy. Thanks to his scenes with Madison, I am finally able to see that again. TPTB better not crush Madison when the inevitable Greenlee and Ryan reunion occurs.

• Members

Didn't feel bad for Dickwad at all. The sole purpose of having "dad" come on was to make Damon more likable (which can only mean he will highly featured in the coming months). The only thing I like about this guy is his impending affair with Liza. Can't wait for that. However, Damon has always struck a sour note with me because of his self indulgent childlike behavior, and that won't change no matter who they bring in to prop this fool.

ANDREA

• Members

It's not just the fact that I do inevitably believe that reunion will happen, it just won't in a dirty fashion, see I actually understand the dynamics this time around. See GreenMe is making her mistakes, this is her!, her choices, even David is being used. David thinks just b/c Leo found happiness w/ her, that he can and he will, except he learn all she did was strain his RLs w/ ppl that were on the fence w/ him. He hurt and strained a once strong bond he had w/ Erica, he hurt and strained a bond he had w/ Bianca, these are ppl that still somewhat believed in him, but he's broke that bond for GreenMe. And what he's gonna learn is this isn't Leo's Greenlee, this isn't that weak girl that was crying his death, this is that vindictive girl that makes you make bad decisions. In the end he will be hurt, not b/c of Ryan, but b/c of her, b/c it will never be enough, she will continue to try to use him.

What I love about Madison is that I know she's dirty, she's strong, and she won't let Ryan do the Superdeuche act w/ her. It turns her off in a way. But inevitably he's gonna fall for her, GreenMe will try to get him back b/c he can't be happy before her and Madison is going to throw it in her face like a young brat we all know too well would, that's the point of this... GreenMe will lose to Madison, b/c it's about time she does lose to someone and blow up her own chances & RLs w/ ppl b/c she is as toxic as they come. If Ryan/Madison ends, it's gonna be b/c Madison will cheat on him out of fear that he doesn't love her, and it'll happen a few more times, I think they'll make him fall for her, not 'I wanna marry you' love but in love, he'll cover up whatever con she may have done or will do, if fans love them all the more reason to have her cheat, he becomes the hurt one, he reveals why he feels the need to play hero, they'll be happy, he falls for a con, GreenMe will be miserable and lash out on everyone, Madison will meet someone..IDK why I keep thinking Scott, but I'm betting him or some new from the Cortlandtt family will seduce her b/c she naturally will be afraid to fall in love.

See what ppl miss here is the set up is perfect, b/c Greenlee fired her, she got the ball rolling on her getting close to Ryan. That's gonna gnawl at her. That's gonna make Madison flaunt it, b/c no doubt in my mind she would throw it in her face.:lol:

• Members

What would be the greatest twist is that we find out his ex. dad is actually right about him. I notice how Demon said to Liza 'how everyone wants something different from me' and purely described Colby, Tad and Liza, he knows what he's dealing with. ADHD out the f'n window, the kid is menace b/c he seeks attention in every way or he gets bored. He'll hurt Colby, Liza will prbly sleep w/ him to get him and Colby broken, God why can't we bring back Marian, that would be some awesome scenes w/ her and Colby...Tad is gonna wonder WTF is wrong w/ this kid, Tad is gonna blame Liza, JR might kill him.

Perfect timing for all of us to see Liza heading straight to Dr.Hayward and have ONS both broken hearted, and little does Tad know when he apologizes to Liza, she will be pregnant w/ David's kid. Now how much do you love her. Now the ultimate payback is achieved, screwed your son, screwed your worst enemy, preggos by him.:wub:

• Members

I'm not happy about it at all. Every character needs to have people who make them more human. Bianca was one of those people for David and it annoys me that the show has destroyed what was left of their relationship.

Madison and Ryan are definitely more interesting to me than another Rylee go around.

• Members

It's true, she's like Lexapro, she doesn't hop him up, she doesn't make him a drag, she just sort of stabilizes him and makes him seem normal.

Yeah, I'm really wondering where we're going here with David. Whose life is he going to save or what miracle is he going to perform at the 11th hour? My guess?

• Members

Me too and I'm kind of sick of it. David's saving lives doesn't negate his dickery and he's REALLY being pushed into the bad zone lately and so is Greenlee. David drugging Binks and Greenlee's reaction to Jack's engagement really destroyed their humanity.

Archived