AMC: Wednesday, June 23, 2010

• Members

LOL..I love how Liza hates Damon. Thats like one of the best parts of the show

What was the point of David drugging Bianca? She was out for 5 minutes. She got up and is fine and still capable of sabotaging Greenlee's party if she wants too.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's going to be kind of a Joey/Dorian thing where it all begins as a scheme and turns into more for Liza. There's still the dirty curiosity of Tad 2.0 where she gets to be the Marian this go round, yet been there/done that so not only older but wiser. But she's going to find herself feeling the soft pink pastel feelings in spite of herself.

• Members

Happy Birthday, Khan!!!! 1.gif

Great episode today, I loved every minute. I loved the Greenlee/Erica drama the most, great ending with Bianca, Greenlee, and Erica. Also loved Madison popping off at Ryan!

I can't help but love Damon and Liza....I mean I adore him and Colby together, but....Diza is where it's at. This is just to good, lol. I want to see AMC go there with them cool.gif

• Members

I felt sorry for Damon today. Between his father and Tad, he has a rough ride. Liza needs to lighten up and give into the attraction, but Damon has to be smoother. He should delete the pictures to win Liza over. The story is moving at a nice pace. I'm thinking that they should be sleeping together by the end of July/early August, if not sooner.

• Members

and why would she beleive him? He shows her him deleting the pics on the phone but by now he could have had them sent to his email, uploaded onto his pc, flash drive, etc... I dont see Liza buying that he actually got rid of the pics

• Members

LOL!

Liza will believe him because Damon will be telling the truth. More importantly Liza will want to believe him because of the intensity of the attraction between them and she will be falling for him a little.

• Members

LOL!!!! Love it.

I agree that Liza needs to lighten up.....I actually think Damon is being as smooth as can be, he sure knows how to talk to Liza and get things out of her. I think she'll come around soon....Damon really needs to delete those [~!@$%^!] pics, though!

Seriously. Can you imagine her in this story line right now? It would freaking fantastic. AMC needs to get Marian out of Oakhaven ASAP, she would work so well in this story line right now. The possibilities are amazing, it's not even funny..

Archived