AMC: Monday, June 14, 2010

• Members

I'm not going to let you guys get away with not discussing All My Children today! :lol: Today would be my grandmother's birthday and she was a die hard fan. May she rest in peace. :wub:

Uh, so Krystal named some drinks after some dead Pine Valley citizens? Tacky. -_-

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:lol: I can sympathize with the tardiness.

Aww, God bless your grandmother Jonathan, maybe it's the Four Loko talking, but that choked me up as all of the older ladies in my life are/were AMC fans.

Let's seeeee... so what happened today... dang, and I watched too. :blink:

• Members

I "arrived" exactly when I was supposed to. ;-P

Let's see, today on AMC...

Angie, Jenny and Jesse had another unpleasant run-in with Liza at the Steam Pit, as Silver continued her quest to come between Erica and Kent...

Yeah, I know, that all happened a long time ago. But let's just pretend that [!@#$%^&*]'s still going on, okay?

• Members

What's the big deal with Liza and these pics? I think trying to pay Damon off with a big fat check was worse. Damon taking these pics only proves that he is a perve.

I think the Erica is missing story would've been better had they not shown her for a weeks and have the audience also wonder where the hell Erica ended up. That would've been more suspenseful and at the same time they could've fit La Lucci's vacation in.

• Members

Jackson and Jessie need to both calm their asses down a notch. OMG at both of them screaming at the top of their lungs in this ep. I don't know who was worse. Jackson screaming to the depths of hell right in the barely conscious pilots face was so uncalled for. And Jessie yelping at Greenlee when she was 2 feet away from him her in the interogation room was just so irritating. And his mannerisms and facial expressions...UGH!!

I hate Tad and Liza together. And Liza is starting to become out of control, and I love that Damon is torturing her with those pics. Maybe they will get her to back off. But I'm sure they won't, and it will backfire on both of them somehow in the near future.

LOL @ Madison getting up the courage to talk to that guy at Krystal's, who turned out to be gay. That was sad a little bit, though sad.gif what a bad day she had.

LOL!! I rewinded on this scene a couple times. I'm surprised Damon's phone was still working after that, haha.

ITA with what you are saying, this is what I would have wanted to. But AMC just had to bring in Michael Nouri as Caleb, and force another obvious future love interest for her down our throats. ugh

• Members

I find Colby really annoying these days which is likely done on purpose so that we understand why Damon will pull away.

How many times has Tad claimed that he wants to be with Liza? I can't believe that Liza is getting involved with him for the millionth time. You would think that she would know better by now.

I like Rebecca Budig's dress, but not her hair.

Goodness help me, I'm liking Ryan these days. He seems like such a likable guy when he isn't bellowing. I still don't want him wrecking Madison... well, unless it leads to her and Frankie hooking up.

• Members

You've nailed it, my problem with BOTH of these storylines.

I don't see how Liza comes off bad when Damon's the one taking pics of her in her underwear and blackmailing her with it.

I also think the Erica story would've been better if she wasn't shown.

• Members

Yep. When Madison said, "I'll have water," she spoke for a nation.

Jesse and David are beginning to remind me of OLTL's John and Todd. They just need to screw and get it over with.

Yikes, Colby! "I want to know that you'll never ever leave me." Damon should've scaled that wall like Spider-Man on crack.

Archived