DAYS: June Promo!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think so.

Jason47 posted several script headers a few weeks ago and it had all the actors/sets listed for the memorial episodes and it doesn't sound like we're getting a funeral. There's not a church listed in any of the episodes. In the episode that airs on June 25th, Maggie, Melissa, Hope, Lucas, Laura and Marie are in the Horton Living Room during Act 3 (pre-"funeral"), and when it cuts to Act 4, suddenly all the returnees plus half the cast are at the cemetery. They remain at the cemetery through the rest of the episode, and on the following episode, Bo/Hope and Bill/Kate share scenes at the cemetery while everyone else moves back to the Horton Living Room.

It's sad, but not surprising. They skipped Mickey's funeral too.

• Members

Oh, and Jason47 just posted this.

"The actual church funeral won't be seen on air, but the memorial at the cemetery will be shown. I assume the four 'N/A' scenes are the Mike's Hospital Room scenes, which were post-taped at a later date."

ACT FOUR

Scene A: Nice Pier (Adrienne, Kayla)

FLASHBACKS # 11348 (Airdate: 6/3/10)

Scene B: N/A

Scene C: Horton Living Room (Maggie, Melissa, Hope, Lucas, Laura, Marie)

ACT FIVE

Scene A: Brady Pub (Carrie, Sami, Caroline, Allie U/5, Xs)

Scene B: Plane Limbo (Shane, Rafe, Xs)

Scene C: Graveyard (Jennifer, Bill, Bo, Hope, Abe, Lexie, Kayla, Lucas, Carrie, Doug, Julie, Melissa, Nathan, Stephanie, Justin, Caroline, Kimberly, Laura, Maggie, Will, Marie, Allie U/5, Ciara U/5)

• Members

That's a shame about the lack of a funeral service. Ceremonies are important and can be interesting. It's nice to see all the characters mix and match elsewhere, but you do want the formality with the eulogy and who will say what, and the music and all the things that make ceremonies stand out from just run of the mill gatherings.

• Members
I thought everyone knew as well. I don't come here that often anymore since I haven't had time to watch a soap for over a year. (I will catch up on DAYS during the summer though, got all the episodes saved.) But even I knew this was how it was gonna happen...

Anyway. Let's just wait and se how it's gonna play out until we start cursing TPTB. That's also another reason why I stopped coming around (atleast not as often as I used to), because people are so freakin negative all the time before they've even seen the actual episodes. Sure, have an opinion. But please, lighten up. You'll feel so much better, I promise. ;)

I don't get why those who always comment in such a anegative way about spoilers and such are even watching the shows. If you hate it that much, why bother... ? I wouldn't. :mellow:

• Members

Bummed about the funeral because Alice was meant to be this God-fearin' lady and all. But I think the point of these episodes will be about celebrating Alice, Frances Reid and, in turn, Days of our Lives itself. I am psyched for them because at least they are going to feature some characters that count. Jennifer being one of many.

Kristian Alfonso really is a true soap heroine. She just exudes that strong-yet-fragile soap heroine thing that Daytime used to specialize in back in the day. And I know most people hate Ejami but... that kiss. Just the kiss. Scott and Sweeney still got it. Not to take anything away from Sami & Rafe because I like them almost as much. Sami is better off with Rafe anyway.

• Members

Very few do. We haven't seen it on Days yet, but Lindsay Hartley on Passions was the QUEEN of mega tears. Her tears were like giant, clear gem-stones rolling down her face.

Sarah Brown was another - the tears were on tap. And she used to do the finger-thumb tear-flick to wipe them away.

Sarah Buxton on Sunset Beach did major sobbing to perfection. She used to sob until her voice went hoarse.

Katherine Kelly Lang on B&B must have her tearducts insured because she is due to cry every few weeks over Ridge. Reigning Queen of the One-Tear-Down-Her-Cheek.

Kristian Alfonso is not the worst crier, though. That belongs to Hunter Tylo whose many adventures in botox and plastic surgery have pulled her tearducts shut. Julie Marie Berman is also having trouble squeezing those puppies out.

Archived