Agnes Nixon

Outstanding Drama Series

All My Children...what a joke

The Bold and The Beautiful....same as above

General Hospital......ditto

The Young and The Restless......wow all four shows suck.....lol

Outstanding Drama Series Writing Team

All My Children

As The World Turns...just because its going off the air although Jean Pissy doesnt deserve [!@#$%^&*]!!

The Bold and The Beautiful

The Young and The Restless

Outstanding Drama Series Directing Team

All My Children

The Bold and The Beautiful

General Hospital....They'll win

One Life To Live

Outstanding Lead Actress

BOBBIE EAKES, as Krystal Carey (AMC)....boring to watch.

MAURA WEST, as Carly Tenney (ATWT)

SARAH BROWN, as Claudia Zacchara Corinthos (GH)...she'll win but way overrated.

CRYSTAL CHAPPELL, as Olivia Spencer (GL)

MICHELLE STAFFORD, as Phyllis Newman (Y&R)

Outstanding Lead Actor

JON LINDSTROM, as Craig Montgomery (ATWT)...really??? His acting is coma inducing!!

MICHAEL PARK, as Jack Snyder (ATWT)....I hope he wins!!

JAMES SCOTT, as EJ DiMera (DAYS)

PETER BERGMAN, as Jack Abbott (Y&R)

DOUG DAVIDSON, as Paul Williams (Y&R)...If not Michael then Doug!!

Outstanding Supporting Actress

JULIE PINSON, as Janet Snyder (ATWT)....look at Jon Lindstrom.

ARIANNE ZUCKER, as Nicole Walker (DAYS)

CAROLYN HENNESY, as Diane Miller (GH)

BETH CHAMBERLIN, as Beth Raines Spaulding (GL)...Hope she gets it!!

Outstanding Supporting Actor

RICKY PAULL GOLDIN, as Jake Martin (AMC).....Ummm....as Lucci would say....WHY????WHY??????WHY???? Who is he (*&(*&(*&*( with??

BRADFORD ANDERSON, as Damien Spinelli (GH)....UGH!!

JONATHAN JACKSON, as Lucky Spencer (GH)...give him the gold already!!

BRIAN KERWIN, as Charlie Banks (OLTL)

BILLY MILLER, as Billy Abbott (Y&R).....And the winner is Billy Miller and his teeth!!

Outstanding Younger Actress-------due to poor nominations this category has been shelved!!

MARNIE SCHULENBURG, as Alison Stewart (ATWT)

MOLLY BURNETT, as Melanie Layton (DAYS)

SHELLEY HENNIG, as Stephanie Johnson (DAYS)

JULIE BERMAN, as Lulu Spencer (GH)

CHRISTEL KHALIL, as Lily Winters (Y&R)

Outstanding Younger Actor

DREW TYLER BELL, as Thomas Forrester (B&B)

DYLAN PATTON, as Will Horton (DAYS)

DREW GARRETT, as Michael Corinthos, Jr. (GH).....WIN!!!!!

ZACK CONROY, as James Spaulding (GL)

SCOTT CLIFTON, as Schuyler Joplin (OLTL)....Overrated shitty actor!!

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Re: Nominees' reactions -- So, everyone's "shocked," "surprised," "excited," and "thrilled beyond belief." C'mon, Emmy nominees, you've been nominated for your industry's highest honor. People on HGTV have more varied reactions.

And why do people say, "I'm speechless," and then proceed to prove how much they're actually not?

• Members

Definitely. I realize many see Twitter as the 21st century equivalent of a news ticker in Times Square, but I doubt any P'sTB care about the dude's comments, much less read them. Brett Claywell has his diehard fans - no doubt, thanks to Kish and all the media coverage swirling around it - and in the eyes of network execs and producers, that's all that matters when considering to hire any actor. I mean, the only thing that ever keeps a soap actor from being employed again in the business is if/when he kills somebody - and even then, if he's really sorry afterward...?

• Members

More, re: nominees' reactions --

Christel Khalil Hensley (Lily, Y&R): Even her real-life reactions ("So I woke up with six voicemails and the first one I heard said, 'Congrats,' and then I heard the rest.") are dreadfully dull!

Michelle Stafford (Phyllis, Y&R): "Get this: I texted congratulations to Crystal [Chappell, Carly, DAYS; ex-Olivia, GL] and Maura [West, Carly, ATWT] because I have their phone numbers; I tweeted Sarah [brown, Aggie, B&B; ex-Claudia, GH] and I Facebooked Bobbie [Eakes, Krystal, AMC]. How funny is that?"" About as funny as doing a spittake in Victoria Rowell's face, gurly!

Billy Miller (Chompers Billy, Y&R): "a) I was not in jail, B) I didn't do anything more stupid than ordinary, and c) whatever you heard, it wasn't me." Um...okay? (Look out, ladies, this one's trouble.)

Bobbie Eakes (KWAK, AMC): "'For real? Am I getting PUNK'd?'" Cue the Michelle Stafford spittake.

Ricky Paull Goldin (Jake "Shecky" Martin, AMC): "From the bottom of my heart, I didn't expect this at all...." Relax, dude, you haven't won yet!

Crystal Chappell (Carly, DAYS; ex-Olivia, GL): "I was like, 'Oh, that's wonderful. I'm going back to sleep'." Because GL is, like, so last year. (Love ya, Gary!)

Shelley Hennig (Stephanie, DAYS): "I was thinking it was a really mean prank." HA! If only! At least, that would explain it!

Molly Burnett (Melanie, DAYS): ""I submitted a simple scene with Maggie and Nathan and it's just really simple acting and I didn't really think that I would get nominated!" I mean, it wasn't like I had to fight my evil twin, or reveal some nasty secret on the witness stand, or cry over my baby being taken from me, or, you know, die. Whodathunk, right?

Jonathan Jackson (Lucky, GH): "I'm in a different category this time around with some really amazing actors." That's right, JJ. No more kiddie table for you. Now, you can sit and suck with the adults!

Bradford Anderson (Spinelli, GH): "I love the Daytime Emmys because they're such a such a celebration of, 'Hey we're still here and hey we do good work'." Hey, just barely; and hey, who you kiddin'?

Jon Lindstrom (Craig, ATWT): "It was a very happy kind of surprised." ...Huh???

Drew Garrett (ex-Michael, GH): "It's really given me a great sense of closure." Translation: Eat it, ABC!

Bree Williamson (Jess/Tess/Bess/Fess/All the Ress, OLTL): "I know it sounds stupid and everybody says this but I really didn't expect it this year." No, really. Did you watch my show this year? Meryl [!@#$%^&*] Streep wouldn't have been nominated if she had to play that [!@#$%^&*].

Zach Conroy (Oliver, B&B; ex-James, GL): "I only got three hours of sleep last night because I didn't expect to get woken up at 6:15." It only takes me, like, half a minute to fix my hair and run down to the beach to catch the best waves, so I can easily sleep in 'til, like, noon. Surf's up!

• Members

Considering how many who run soaps see soaps as a joke? I don't see why not. I think DOOL is probably more worried about even staying on the air than about something Brett Claywell said on Twitter.

• Members

Khan, Carld2, that's probably true. I think Farah Fath's little blow up was much more unprofessional than what Brett tweeted. Nobody's perfect. Brett probably just let his emotions get the best of him. We all have "snapping points" IMO and sometimes they happen on twitter for all to read. :lol:

• Members

I like CH and all, she is funny....keyword funny, and thats about it. At least when someone like Ilene Kristin gets nominated, she actual had some stroyline and proved she and her charater is more than just comedic relief, CH hasn't done [!@#$%^&*]...except talk about her and Max's love life.

I have watched GH for as long as she has been on, and she is the definition of an over-actor, she makes Judith Chapman and Micheal Leblanc look subtle and understated. Each scene consists of her squirming/jerking in some short-bus fashion, and screaming at the top of her lungs at Sonny or Jason.

MCE is an amazing actress, plain and simple, I'm not going there!

Archived