FRIENDS

YRBB

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow! For once, I couldn't disagree more! laugh.gif

As a matter of fact, the first couple of seasons would probably be the worst (while generally good). I don't feel the show really completely found its footing and style until Season 3.

From 3/4-8 it was brilliant, with each passing year. Especially 5-8.

Yes. Season 8 was greatness.

Seasons 9-10... the show slowed down. It was still pretty good, but less so.

• Members

I don't like the earlier seasons as much, solely because of that [!@#$%^&*] monkey. I wanted MARCEL DEAD! Ross was so damn boring and fast forward worthy then.

I also never cared for Ross/Rachel, but Joey/Rachel was an ABOMINATION! Whatever moron came up with that story should be BLACKLISTED from ever writing anything ever again. Simply terrible.

Chandler/Monica were great. Without them, this show would be nothing special, IMO.

• Members

I got into the series late. I think it was the end of 4 that I discovered and loved it. It was at its best when Monica and Chandler were sneakng around. Season 5+ were my favorites. Thank god for the WB and TBS bc I caught up on the old seasons through reruns which aired everyday

• Administrator

The finale was GREAT! But then again I'm a Ross/Rachel fan. :)

"There's a problem with the right phalange."

The twins were a surprise - "We only ordered one!" "I don't care if the entire cast of Eight is Enough comes out of there!"

I agree abou Ross in the early seasons. Ross really didn't become a favorite of mine until he became more goofy (the leather pants....the very white teeth....the spray tan.....the Holiday Armadillo...."MY SANDWICH!!! MY SANDWICH!!!"). :lol:

• Members

My God, that was hilarious!!!

The Ross thing is one more reason added to the fact that the show didn't really take off until Seasons 3/4.... While the writers had a good idea of who these characters were, they were still feeling their way and didn't fully realize them until then. Or, at least, how to write for them.

Though I didn't mind Marcel too much in Season 1. I hated when he came back in Season 2, that two parter with him was excruciatingly boring (at least when it came to his storyline).

• Administrator

LOL

What about THE ROUTINE!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

• 4 years later...

Archived