FRIENDS

YRBB

• Members

Is there a thread for this already?

Love this show... I have heard a lot of criticism for it, which I suspect is because of its very soapy format and execution of storylines.

But I love it, have watched it endless times, and will never get tired of it.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I loved how slowly and carefully they developed them as a couple.

All of Season 5 before they even came out with their relationship (that storyline was just exquisite and lots of fun), another season before the engagement, another season before the marriage... they really took their time and worked it. It was great fun.

• Members

Truthfully, the only real fresh season of this show is season 1. I thought this show ran four seasons too long. They should have ended after season 7.

The show just became too contrived and forced as it went on. The characters really began to grate and lose their personalities as the show progressed as well.

And I was never a Ross/Rachel fan, hated them, and to this day, I can't stand Jennifer Aniston.

• Members

me too. I loved that she finally found someone stable at the end

Am I the only one who preferred Rachel with Joey? I couldnt stand her and Ross adn found them overrated

My 2nd favorite character...Fat Monica! Any flashback episode which featured her was instant win

• Administrator

HUGE Friends fan here! I bought the "All the 10 Seasons" box set. :D I can watch this show over and over and over. LOL

I love all 6 characters but I definitely laughed more because of the guys.

I didn't think the show went downhill at all - every year there was something good. And I thought Season 8 was one of their best and deserved the Best Comedy at the Emmys.

I quote Friends all the time to my friends are who are Friends fan. LOL

• Administrator

"The One with the Embryos" was one of the best episodes of the series. "Actually, it's Miss Chanandler Bong" :lol:

And "MY SISTER'S HAVING MY BABY!!!!!!!!!" That was one of the funniest scenes.

And episodes laster Monica/Rachel got the apartment back by making out with each other - I have to say, I would've taken that deal too. LOL

Archived