Y&R Discussion for the week of April 12th

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm done, I like Bregman and all, but another lookalike is the last straw. I can't watch this sh!t anymore, no matter how loyal and how much emotional connection I once had to this show.

I might tune in from time to time to check up on familiar actors, but whatever. I'll spend my time on the UK soaps, three of which are getting new creative regimes soon.

The real Y&R died and was burnt long ago. The hacks writing and producing the show now are intent on making the show a mockery and spitting on whatever credibility it once had. Bill Bell is truly spinning in his grave.

• Members

Well apparently TB said on her FB that we would all like this story. I love her but I really don't know whatever gave her that idea considering how long she has been on this show and the previous writers before THIS ONE..UGH!! But as long as it is a paycheck for her and gets to be onscreen I can't blame her for trying to pull the wool over our eyes and say whatever they tell her to say. This show has become embarrassing. *sniff, sniff* :( Sure hope these actors are moonlighting, like a lot, because no telling wth is going to happen to this show. Some parts of the show were not so bad today though, but I am so OVER Sheila, the mention of Sheila or anything remotely connected to Sheila. And please get JT & Vicki the heck off my TV. Bright spot, Billy saying "it won't be the last time he has a bimbo in his bed". So chauvinistic and misogynistic but at this point there is nothing remotely on this show to warm your heart or to give you the fuzzies. :lol:

Archived