Y&R Discussion for the week of April 12th

• Members

I know we have to get thru this lame Lauren sl to get to new ones but I wanna know wth is going on with Tucker??? I think he needs more sl and think Neil looks weird everytime he sees Tucker dancing with Ashley becuz he KNOWS he and Ashley arent working well so its like>>>You take the nutcracker>>>> :wacko:

I think Tucker will stand up to Vic and say >>>U aint the only dude in town>>>> -_- But until that happens I was just surprised that Tucker helped with the whole masquerade ball but wasnt a part of it?????I mean yeah he was on the 12th day of it when all said and done and things were exploding.....I think he shouldve even been in the end wondering if his mama and ex-g got killed??

Maybe more this week....

:ph34r:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Like I mentioned last week, she's the strawberry phantom from Scooby doo! The resemblance is shocking. OK....I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. Ever since the Lauren Doppleganger was revealed, I haven't watched. at all. in case your'e wondering, Alvin... NOW IS THE TIME for the Hail Marys. When a show can turn ME off, they got big fuc$ing problems. I'll just wait for this to blow over and hopefully something better will come along. And the previous 2 weeks were pretty good! then it all went to hell.

• Members

OMG, the sky is falling. I never thought I'd see the day that you'd give up even temporarily.

You aren't missing much. Just the other day NotLauren grabbed NotEmily by the hair to reveal her plastic surgery scars after talking to her for 5 mins. Just seeing the two of them in scenes together reminded me how unbelievably awful this plot is.

• Members

SarahLauren figuring out PattyEm is so bad--not even camp-worthy like Passions. I flove Lauren and to see this just annoys me. I wanted real Sheila back for one last visit. Never knew plastic surg could be so good. Next week I'm going out to get Jude Law face!

Right now Y&R is the WORST soap on TV and this includes ATWT. Bill Bell must be flipping in his grave. I want Latham back as HW ASAP.

Archived