Y&R Discussion for the week of April 5th

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is too funny. I was ready to post a question to the group: WTF is the endgame in the Mama Bear, Daisy, Ryder S/L? (While I was writing this, Michael and Kevin was asking the same thing). My question, therefore, is what is it about? Obviously, Kevin didn't end up with, say, another woman or man(LOL)? Michael/Lauren didn't break up, so those relationships are in tact. So what do we get out of it after Jana and Lauren are freed? Three criminals? Ryder and Daisy are toast. Mama Bear isn't going to be on the canvas after this S/L? Do people think this chipmunk of a S/L was rewritten after TPTB couldn't secure KB? Is the only thing we get is that Terrible Tom had kids with She-Devil? Um, so what? Seriously, I'd love to hear people's thoughts here. It just seems like, er, is a waste.

• Members

As long as she keeps that mask on, I hold out hope. I'm still not convinced of the Lauren lookalike. Jana would not have reacted the same way when she saw her in the theater. (If she saw "Lauren", she wouldn't have been frightened immediately.) A May sweeps reveal?

Archived