• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG OMG OMG - can't wait for NY :)

Loved the trailer - I miss these girls!!! Looks like Heather and Aviva have major beef, as well as everyone vs. new girl. The leg on the floor in the middle of the party was priceless! I wonder if she throws it at someone or if someone pulls it off... you know SOMETHING has to happen!

• Members

My BH thoughts so far:

Kim: I HATE her talking heads. I don't find her funny at all. Let me get this straight.. Her story so far is that her dog couldn't stand her and needed some time away from her?

Brandi's friend with the short hair who looks like a Bond girl is gorgeous. I wish we could watch her play with her pets instead of Kim.

Brandi: She is indeed a mess. However she is not doing something much different from last season. Last year she chose to attack Adrienne (for reasons she never really explained) this time she is doing it to Joyce. I can't really hate her though. She seems like a very nice girl, I liked her with Yolanda's daughter, how she talks, she is fun etc, but she is someone I would avoid after some time.

Kyle: She thinks she is still in school. She thinks she is a lot of fun. I can't stand watching her in her fake soap opera tears all the time. She is still obsessed with Lisa because she sees her as the most popular girl in school.

Carlton: Everytime time I see her I am thinking VH1 for some reason. I like her talking heads and the fact that she can't stand Kyle. The situation with the husband, the nannies and the secret room is not that interesting. It is just weird.

Joyce: She is gorgeous but she acts like an annoying and less interesting version of Karent Sierra. Brandi gave her the beautiful gift of a storyline out of nowhere. She is trying too hard though and she is way too choreographed. And she is friends with Kyle and with Kingsley's stalker.

I adore Lisa. I love Yolanda. They show that you can be a very interesting housewive without acting like a joke. While everybody else is crying about stupid things or fighting like little kids and showing no dignity at all, Lisa and Yolanda -whether you agree with them or not- act and talk like normal human beings.