Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Ugh Peter is disgusting.

Chuck looked like a fool coming for Shady Phae-Phae. That ride must have been so awkward. I was laughing thinking about what must have been going through NeNe's head. She was probably loving Phaedra being put on front street. LMFAO @ it finally being confirmed that they knew each other in Athens.

Why the hell is dumbass living in that big house by herself. She has a big kitchen she won't be cooking in. That home is meant for a family unit.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Porsha is a dumb ass because that house doesn't even make sense for her lifestyle. She may kinda be able to afford the rent, but the living expenses will send her into debt. Yes she gets good alimony, but her RHOA check isn't huge and it isn't guaranteed in the long term. If she was smart (which we know she isn't) she would simply get a nice condo. It'll be more affordable and easier for her to maintain. Unlike the other housewives, she doesn't have any kids that can be looked at as a cash cow and she has absolutely no skills and it seems no ambitions. She really needs to figure out what she wants to do.

• Members

1OUVLJG.jpg?1

"Suvaunah" Bitch, you know damn well how its pronounced. You just wanted to be extra! Her Beyoncé hair did look great in the scene though

GbiMNfM.jpg?1

Phaedra's makeup has always been on point but it wasn't looking good last night; it was too much

Oh boy, Cynthia's bitch ass sister is back. Cynthia was wrong to have Mel move on without telling Peter, but I cant be mad at her bc Peter keeps spending her money without telling her. LMAO at Cynthia telling her to shut up. I think this will be good for her storyline. Love me some Cynthia

zL1Q5HC.jpg

LMAO at the shady look Joyce was giving Kandi when she was talking about her play.

Yay to everyone's favorite queen Ms Lawrence being back and UGH to Derek's return

cUg4axT.jpg

Did Porsha's bigass mother need to crawl up on the kitchen counter, looking like a beach whale washing up on shore? Porsha looks SO DUMB buying a big house she possibly cant afford. "If I get thrown out on my ass it'll be because of me and not bc of a man". Was that her statement of independence?

"We were the first version of friends with benefits" laugh.png Phony Phae-Phae got caught in a lie and she didn't even deny this week that they had sex when before she said they didnt

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I don't think Phaedra got caught in a lie, CHUCK did. Chuck said that he never had sex with Phaedra, she never said that. She said when they dated in middle school there was no sex, she didn't specify when she mentioned they dated in college. She also never said she was his girlfriend, she said they dated which is different. I think he is an evil dog for the things he said about Kandi and especially Phaedra. I don't even like Phaedra, but she was very respectful towards his tired ass wife and she purposely downplayed their history to make HER more comfortable. Chuck had no reason to come for her. I hope Kandi and Phae drag his sorry ass in the coming weeks. I no longer want Mynique as a housewife. Also, if Kim wants to return they need to bring that on. They need to 100% dump Porsha, bring back Kim and Marlo as well. I'm so sick of Porsha's tired ass as well.

In other news, Andy Cohen said to expect the RHONY supertrailer this week. They better have that website updated TODAY!

• Members

Dang you went in on Chuck. I'll have to review the tapes as I thought Phae was talking about no sex at all as I recall Kenya making a comment about how unlikely they weren't doing it in college. Doesn't bide well for Mynique that her drama was all on display last night and she was nowhere to be seen. Seemed like they could have arranged to have her have a fake lunch date with Kenya to give commentary in between the scenes in Athens and maybe throw her a talking head

I have to say Kenya looks amazing in the above pic. The best she's looked all season which hasn't been kind to her. I could sort of see a Beyoncé resemblance if she were lighter and had blonde hair

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Chuck is just a dog. I love that Kandi and Phaedra are both so much more successful than he is. Even then Kandi didn't need his money. The second half of this season is giving me life. Malorie's fierce ass is back and then Marlo in two weeks, PLUS the Chuck drama is too much. I don't know how I will take this lol.

• Members

I hope that ends up on the cutting room floor, like Kandi crying with Peter last season. I'm okay with little-to-no Porsha for the rest of the season. They have too many interesting things in the works for me to bother with her. I want to see everyone dig in Nene's ass. It's been too long since she got down in the gutter. It's time and I'm ready.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Brandi is so trashy and I don't like that Yolanda was defending her. Lisa took a better approach. There was no defense or excuse for Brandi's actions. I did like Yolanda talked to her in private the next day. F this and F that is not a way for a lady to communicate but then again I guess Brandi isn't a lady. Brandi's excuses about not having a husband, missing her kids, dog being missing are lame. Everyone has their own problems. Nice to see her roll out her tokens

LMAO at Joyce's talking head referring to Brandi as a stupid little bitch.

More BORING dog nonsense with Kim. I don't know why Bravo is wasting so much screentime on this. I don't give a damn about her and her doggie. I preferred when Kim was drunk and not showing up for taping. Girl, bye!

Brandi's tagline is so appropriate: "The higher you climb, the harder you fall"

M24E36X.jpg?1

Joyce's hair was lovely in her golf scene with Kyle.

IA with what people have been saying. Carlton is a fail. She should have been a friend, not housewife

I liked that Lisa approved of Michael defending Joyce, finding it admirable. I did too and she was right, that Ken would do the same for her, or at least she'd hope he would

• Members

I didnt realize it but you are right. BTW, Joyce did a blog for las nights show and she put Brandi on blast. ITA with her 100%. She is very well articulate. She doesnt make baseless statements and accusation. Everything she brings up, she backs up with evidence and footage which we have seen and lays it all out there. She does a very good job of explaining herself and justifies where she is coming from. She makes it hard to make an argument against her bc she makes a very strong case. Im loving her. I love that a woman of color is on this show, embraces her heritage and stands up for herself. Good for her!

Joyce: Brandi Was Habitually Cruel

Edited by Cheap21