Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Read some tea that if Miami gets another season Lenny wants he and Lisa to have no parts of it. I bet he's tired of playing out the surrogacy drama for tv and not to mention Joanna almost outed the fact Lisa was trying to score drugs at her wedding reception.

• Members

I posted about this exact same thing a few days ago. I'm glad it's not just me! The visual deterioration is startling. It's like the production team of RHoOC from seasons 1-5 came aboard while BH's production people drove down to Orange County. Kim and Brandi's condos look like the type of place OC Lynne and her family were living in after the bank foreclosed on their home. Kyle's strip mall store (located next door to your local Papa Johns!) looks even more strip-lit and garish inside. Carlton's home looks like a cheap Valley knockoff of the Osborne's family crypt.

Everything is missing their usually sparkle and gorgeous filter lighting. Heck, even Taylor's rented house (which was never the best of the original RHoBH homes) looks 100 times better than at least 3 of the 6 houses being currently featured. Heck, so did Dana's/Pam's/TwennyFiveThouZIND's!

Edited by Cat

• Members

tumblr_m7c1rs48Fx1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

I miss Ramona and her crazy antics. She was abrasive and hard to take at times but never mean spirited. She was brutally honest but didn't hold a grudge and easily moved on. I can't wait to have her back onscreen.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Self-loathing? Ramona?! :lol:

She had a tough childhood, that's for sure, and I'm willing to bet she is borderline Asperger's in the way she interacts with people (either that or she has just no filter), but I think she has learned to love herself since her childhood. She has a lot of confidence in herself, and it shows in her VTs and in the way she shamelessly self-promotes. Like the pinot grigio thing. A less-confident person would have cut back on the drinking (or pretended to) but she just carries on boozing and promoting her cheapo wine and won't even entertain notions that she is an alkie! :lol:

Ramona is a legend in her own mind. That is why she and Jill were always big rivals on the show. Both think they are the hottest [!@#$%^&*] in NY. Both think they are the Queens of the show. Difference is, Jill blinked when she came up against Bethenny. Ramona kept her head down, did her thing, and gaily sailed on.

• Members
she covers it up under the guise of being real and "saying what everyone else is thinking."

That's why I fell in love with Heather. Ramona tried to punk her throw an insult her way and run away but Heather wouldn't let her get away and also kept a smile on her face and didn't get loud. Ramona didn't know what to do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Eric83

• Members

I don't think Ramona hates herself/other women. I just don't see her as the jealous type. I think she appreciates that she 'made it' and has absolutely no filter about her social interactions with others. It might be that she had to be really controlled and quiet and deferential to her abusive father...as in the first half of her life was spent being very quiet, so the second half of her life was going to be spent being very loud.

I do like Heather too because she *really* doesn't let anyone screw her over. And she does it with a smile on her face. And quietly. Very smart.