Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Sounds good!! I'm down for it all. 

Awesome analogy, LOL. Diana is an epic fail. What a mess of an argument. Sutton may not always be able to articulate what it is she wants to say, but she was high above those two heifers trying to gaslight her. 

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm still rolling from that moment. LOL. Last night's show was delicious. I've been waiting for Jill Zarin to finally arrive, and she did not disappoint. I couldn't wait to hear the Dorinda vs. Jill tiff explained, and I always enjoy when they're open and frank about the show itself and how the show causes friction and drives them apart.  LOL at Jill saying she didn't invite Bravo to Bobby's funeral, when everyone else said she did (to be fair: it was *outside* the funeral).  LOL later at the dinner when Brandi calls out everyone on their thirstiness to be back on their respective shows.  LOL at Eva's fart analogy of saying Jill has something burbling up, and she's gassy and she just needs to let it out.  And then the Phaedra/Brandi crackup about Dorinda.  Fun episode! 

Side Notes: But yeah, Dorinda reminds us every week why she was "put on pause."  

For some reason while watching last night, I was thinking: "Who would I want to go out drinking with?" 

NO to Dorinda (Mean Drunk)

NO to Brandi (Messy Drunk)

No to Taylor or Vicki  (potentially mean, potentially miserable)

YES to Tamra (she says she doesn't drink but she DRINKS)

Yes to Eva (I think she'd be cool actually)

Invites to Jill and Phaedra, because even though they don't drink I would enjoy the conversation. 

Anyhoo... finally caught up on this board. Sigh.... BUSY work week. Ready for that drink with Tamra.

Please register in order to view this content

Oh YES! Good mid-season teaser. She by She Better Do It!  C'mon girl, bring it home. We're rooting for ya lol. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Makes sense.

Jenn didn't pop at all.  Had she been cast in the earlier seasons (season 1 to 4) she would have fit better.

Noella was on the opposite extreme..she was too much.  Had she toned it down a bit, and sharpened her reads against the others better..she might come back.

Here are some rumors about season 17.  You may hate her, but Alexis did have Heather's number in season 7..and she triggered Heather so much with her comment 'Angelina Jolie is a real actress' when talking of Heather's acting career 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Lisa Wu! I had no idea she would be filming and present like this. I expected a quick cameo for the finale, but Im glad she was on. The way she was cutting up was like she was trying to get back on the show

LOL...drunk Kenya. I love that she is finally embracing that she wears wigs. I can see how anything Marlo says can be taken as shade but IA'd wit her

Fatum is THIRSTY! I dont like Drew but she is trying hard to come for her and Sheree is using her as her mouthpiece