Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I dunno. I don’t watch as I don’t enjoy the show. It’s just tricky being the sole black woman going up against four or five crazy, devious, entitled white women. It’s not without its pitfalls. I just think Bravo needs to do better.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I admit...while I am 3 or 4 episodes behind, I just might get a bottle of wine because Twitter is going to be hot mess tonight...roughly 6pm Pacific Time. People from the time I went to sleep and woke up this morning are seriously ON...READY...and even scarier...ON SIGHT. 

ETA: I am caught up with RHoDubai and am looking forward to seeing Shady Phae Phae who is looking more and more like a FOH than just a cameo on the show. I guess Bravo really are trying to do a comeback with her, aren't they? 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

If twitter is coming for Portia (and Jagger & Phoenix), Kyle will parlay that into the only role she knows how to play—victim.  And it can work.  Hopefully Garcelle won’t take any heat off of Erika, Kyle, Dorit, Mo, and PK by offering any sympathy or accepting any responsibility for this.  She is not accountable.  And Rinna will probably try to run her trash mouth that this validates what she said.  Meanwhile, as uncomfortable as it was—Rinna’s “statement” can be a conversation, but she picked the wrong time to bring it up because Diana saying she donates $$ to Africa in an open letter to Garcelle IS hella racist (as was Dorit telling her to calm down and Kyle accusing her of not paying).

As far as Sutton is concerned… idk man.  She brings it, for sure.  And personally, I love her friendship with Garcelle and think she has the best interior style since Yolanda lol.  But she is a Karen and Crystal and that hag Diana are right about her being completely awkward and unable to express herself in any kind of normal, understandable way.  Lol.  Kyle was awful, but so was Sutton—she literally just blew off Diana’s miscarriage.  Sutton wants it both ways and I think we’re giving her a pass because we approve of who she’s battling, not because she’s right.  Anyway, despite being problematic, Sutton has been a strong addition to the show.  I don’t know what we’d do without her or Garcelle.

And this is going back a few weeks, but I just wanted to comment on Crystal/Sutton. What a mess!  Btw, in the group, Crystal sucks… but I love her home scenes and her husband brings the Hollywood cred’ this show needs.  And she did prove herself formidable last year going against Sutton.  But whatever this was… was a total flop.  First, in her backwards way of defending Sutton, she brings up the “violation”… so she is as self-centered as everyone else, Lolol.  I finally understand her, though.  Clearly, she has been through therapy and has misguidedly been taught to never allow anyone to invalidate your feelings.  Because your feelings are yours and, therefore, can’t be wrong.  She tried to extend that premise to her “dark” comment.  But what Crystal sadly doesn’t and won’t understand is that her very inappropriate word choice (because that’s how she “feels”) implicates Sutton as a predator and a racist.  Lol.  I don’t know what she thinks she’s doing, but if she thinks this is her pulling her weight……….. Lolol.

Sorry for being so long winded like Dorit!!

• Members

@DynamiteKiddo it wasn't long winded like Dorit, it was very interesting! I personally feel the same way as you about Sutton, in that i am on the fence and she cannot have it both ways. She got herself in this mess. Nevertheless, I do think Diana goaded her like a spider, she is targeting her and wants a reaction from her -- a reaction she knows will land Sutton in trouble. The irony was that Kyle was ready to help drag Sutton in that direction but completely effed up. She laid hands on Sutton and dismissed her own claims of having miscarried. And now the focus is on what Kyle did (as well it should  because that scene was pretty awful).

Totally agree with everything you wrote about Crystal. I love her family scenes and Rob seems like a fun, lighthearted RH husband, with legit Hollywood pedigree. But she messed up with her insinuation about Sutton. It was a clear embellishment. Leaning into her feelings is one thing, but when the facts are laid out coldly, Sutton is not a predator. I think Crystal thought Twitter would back her up, and that did not transpire. 

BTW has anyone noticed? Amid the slew of non-apology apologies, zero from Erika apologising for her language towards Jax.

• Members

Ty!  I’m down for anything that finally exposes Kyle for the treacherous snake she is!  Lol.  And I think Erika likely thinks she’s in too deep to apologize?  She’ll obviously try to turn it on Garcelle (like she did with Denise and her daughters at the pizza party), but when it doesn’t work this time she’ll either have to apologize or lash out and I have a feeling which way it’ll go………. lol.

• Members

Sooo, I think Kyle is literally the worst.  And worst of all, she doesn’t shine in any situation—almost everyone else’s home scenes are better and none of her “friendships” with the other housewives feel genuine (bc she is a snake!).  However, like others have already noted, the drama between the three sisters and whatever that mother obviously put them through is THE story of the show.

But I don’t get the Kim love.  Kyle weaponized her sister’s alcoholism on national tv, which is obviously shameful.  And Rinna won’t “OWN IT” that she capitalized on a moment of weakness (the ride to game night) and made a years long story out of doubting Kim’s sobriety.  Which is also shameful.  But Kim IS an addict who is incapable of taking any accountability for like anything in her life.  As someone with a complicated relationship with alcohol, I want to identify and empathize with her… but I have never seen a shred of humility in her and she uses her recovery as a shield to not answer for any of her very real transgressions, drunk or sober.  I hate to say it, but I think she’s a pile.  And apart from being quirky in the early years (that feels gone now), I find her even less charming than Kyle.  Just my opinion

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

BH

And the damage control continues...already dropping sneak peeks to next week...but it DOES explain while someone might be silent tonight...

And just in case..

ETA: Annnnd OOPS. Get your fellow producer, Garcelle!!! Put her on Front Street! And like Sheree got that back.

Edited by Taoboi