• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I’m thankful for two things:

1. Katie being on the cast trip for Potomac. I’m hoping that means she’ll have a good presence on the new season. If so this can be a really strong season. 

2. I’m thankful Tamra is finally feeling some heat next week! It feels like everybody has been going easy on her the past couple years. She used to always get called out for her shyt stiring, but now she gets a total pass. I hope Shannon annihilates her once she finds out. 

• Members

So, the hubby & I are 3 episodes behind on OC and in no rush to catch up... this pretty much sums up our opinion of the Housewives franchises currently: 

1. NYC and Potomac - can't WAIT for them return and hope their Spring return is soon! 

2. ATL and BH - sure, let's see what they offer, but I'm not excited like I'd used to be come Nov/Dec. 

3. OC and NJ - hasn't held my interest in a while now (especially NJ). watching out of loyalty in hopes it'll improve. 

Basically, if we compare the "genre " of Housewives to the soap opera genre, I feel like we've entered the late 1990's phase of Housewives mania where there's a mixture of losing steam, lack of compelling storyline, holding onto veterans that need to be phased out, and contrived plotlines.