Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Or perhaps RHOBH should stop trying to make the 'gang up on LVP' a story.  It's as tired and boring as all of Kyle's segments and attempts at showing her life.  Dare I say it, but Kyle's only interesting element was being the younger sister of Kim and Kathy.. and that once Kim left the show, she hasn't had anything interesting happen to her?

• Members

Kyle is painfully irrelevant and has been since Kim left/was fired because no storyline has actually ever been about her. Kyle only lets people see what she wants them to see. She's blatantly ignoring that her TV show was cancelled, that her stores have *allegedly* closed, and that Mauricio is being sued for quite a dramatic business deal gone awry. She enjoys the drama on those around her, so long as it only reflects saintly life onto her. The perpetual victim who I find generally unsympathetic.

• Members

Sad news! Camille’s Malibu house just burned down which might explain why she didn’t go on the cast trip to Paris. Eileen Davidson’s home was thought to be lost, but she just got word only her yard was damaged. Off topic, but Tracey Bergman from Y&R also lost her home. 

• Members

Only Rinna, Kyle and Teddi are confirmed to be in France. Denise and Camille had to evacuate. LVP is not taping. 

And Erika is MIA.

What the hell kind of cast trip is it with only three cast members?

NYC: I don't think Jill is coming back full time. They've been filming for a while--it would've leaked out sooner. 

• Members

^

I think Dorit and Erika are in Paris too. 

This season is going to be a floppy a** mess. Honestly, Bravo needs to cut this season down to 10 episodes and call it a day. Ain't no way I can see this show can generate more than 10 episodes. 

Speaking of shows that shouldn't get more than 10 episodes... RHOA is stale. Porsha is not mean to be a lead player. She's supporting at best. I tuned out half of the episode. I do think that Shamari might add a tad bit spark next week and onwards but not enough. 

We are getting what we all wished for. Forever, we've wished RHOA got new blood and we got it; however, they are turning out to be duds. 

Honestly, they should've kept Kenya/Sheree and brought back Phaedra with Nene/Kandi/Cynthia/Porsha. 

And Marlo needs to go permanently after this season. 

• Members

I think it’s too soon to say that about RHOA. I feel like the others, especially RHOC are given more of a chance to find their groove with reboots. They were overdue for a change up and I think so far this one is fine. I’ve only seen episode one, but the ladies each seem to have their own stories/families to film with. We still need to meet Tanya and Shamari and see how they interact together before we really know anything. I’d say by episode 5-6 we should have a better feel. 

I do wish Kenya had stayed though. Her storyline was set but at the same time I see why Bravo didn’t keep her. With a high risk pregnancy she would’ve been severely limited with what she could deliver. I think she’ll be back next year with the type of salary she wants. Sheree on the other hand needed to go. She had no story last season (prison calls don’t count) and joining Kim on that foolish Nene-takedown made her unrootable. It was just so one sided. 

• Members

Thanks for this. I appreciate that kimrichardsfan is representing the facts clearly and showing both sides and nuances. I think the tea he/she has is real and probably from a production source (or *cough* Kim).

And I am in no way surprised to see Kyle instigating this whole anti-LVP thing!  Riling up Teddi to do the confronting. So let's count who is involved: 1. Teddi , 2. Kyle, 3. a gleeful Rinna (hate her!), 4. Dorit by whom this whole mess started. Clearly, there was a plan about bringing LVP down and everyone got assigned their part. Erika is avoiding direct involvement for now, but she is the true sniper from the side. So much of BH's rivalries are wars-by-proxy. Teddi is Kyle's proxy, and Rinna is definitely Erika's. The real war may be Kyle vs LVP vs Erika.

Kyle has always ducked behind her victimhood to deflect audience backlash, but she is a real mean girl who abused Camille S1 and Brandi S2, who used Kim to both tear her down and look saintly by comparison. She has never got over recommending LVP to Bravo and seeing her usurp the audience's affections to which she always felt entitled.

This season is going to be a mess. LVP has not filmed since early September. I doubt she will show up to reunion. A cast trip to Paris (again) with only 3 people? Yikes. I wonder how these terrible forest fires are going to play into production. Denise Richards and Camille have definitely been affected by them. Poor Eileen also.

Porsha, while entertaining in small doses and on the periphery, is not cut out to be carrying the show like she's an OG.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Watching Atlanta I realized I don’t really care about this cast at all. There were some lighthearted moments that were amusing but overall I agree with everyone else in my confusion of Porsha now being the lead.

It’s probably a symptom of watching so much Married to Medicine but Atlanta just pales in comparison.