Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I just watched the latest episode today! And I am shocked by you saying that D'Andra might be out, and that the show might be cancelled?? Say it ain't so. Where did you hear this? Why? We NEED Villainess D'Andra for season 4! And Mama Dee! And RHOD is the RH show I am most enjoying at the moment. 

What is clear is that we have an LVP situation. The other women cannot stand LeeAnne. Or they may like her (in the case of Stephanie) but they feel intimidated by her popularity with the audience. So LeeAnne cuts a rather lonely figure on the show. And for that reason, I feel sorry for her, because none of these women are her friends, except Alien Kameron who is friends with her because she could never be friends with Brandi. D'Andra was once a true friend, but Bravolebrity fame, plus Brandi yapping in her ear, plus her own deep insecurities, have driven a wedge in that friendship which cannot be repaired.

As far as LeeAnne is concerned, on the one hand, she is hilarious, a firecracker, I love how she interacts with her fans, and I thought she handled that rottweiler Brandi PERFECTLY in Copenhagen. If Brandi walked off in a huff from dinner, it wasn't because she thought she had one, it's because she knew she had lost. LeeAnne was just too calm, clear-eyed and composed for her. God, I really hate Brandi and I see she's making one last bid for relevancy in this finale episode. I guess she peaked at just the right time, because she was a no-show the first half of this season!

But when she was greeting all the people for her fashion show, I thought she came across as fake and OTT. Maybe it's a Texan thing where everything is praised to the heavens. Anyway, it made me look at her jabs she made towards D'Andra a little bit differently. LeeAnne and D'Andra made progress in Denmark, and now LL set them back again. At the same time, maybe no real progress can be made when it is clear that D'Andra is so deeply jealous of LeeAnne.

See, this is why the reunion trailer cannot drop quickly enough!

And yes, I am loving Cary as Voice of Reason this year. She may be boring as she tries to sell her and Dr. Death's marriage as the love of the century, but when it comes to the women, Cary is pretty clear and direct to them.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I tuned into Ep 3 thinking I would have to FF most of it -- color me shocked but I really enjoyed the trip to Oklahoma! It reminded me of RHONY's S6 trip to Montana (but less fancy). Taking the women out of their comfort zone was great, as they all seemed ready to try new things. There was also the right mix of lightness, and drama (Tre vs MeHo).

Margaret is coming into her own this season without Siggy baying in her face! I love her and think she is a great find for the franchise. She organised the trip, and you could see how cool she was with the hostess, the ranch hands, and the hostess's grandson. She was having a good time, and her positive attitude calmed some of the toxicity, without losing the drama.

Teresa... I don't know whether it is the steroids, the protein-heavy diet, or bad fillers, but she looks like a bulldog in a wig. Having said that, I am firmly Team Teresa in this fight with MeHo. Meho & Joey only want to help Teresa out when it is convenient to them, and not because it is the right thing to do. Of course MeHo would rather be posing in her bikini in a promotional trip to the beach than holding Poppa Giacinto's hand and listening to him weep about his wife! Teresa has all the responsibility of him and her daughters so I don't blame her for wanting Joe Gorga to participate more.

Is Jackie the Turkish one? Because I'm ok with her, but the boring blonde one, I don't care about. They should have switched her out and brought Danielle to Oklahoma instead! I don't understand what Bravo has against Danielle that they can't give her HW status!

As for MeHo moving to LA and joining RHOBH...

Please register in order to view this content

... that budget JLo karaoke singer?? You actually need some semblance of money to get on RHOBH! Money or fame connections. The Gorgas have neither. Remember when they tried to sell their McMansion monstrosity and the prospectives went into the bathroom, turned on the 'gold' taps and the playdoh taps came off in their hands? That cheapass shody Jersey contractor work stacked up against Smokey Robinson's mansion (now the Umansky's abode) and LVP's walk-in closet is not going to work. Not when Bravo sells BH as the 'aspirational' franchise. Can she even afford a glam squad? She is more boring than even Teddi. I don't think even OC would want her.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Melissa Gorga is about as relevant as piece of used tissue. 

How does she possibly think she can afford to live in Los Angeles in any way comparable to how she's lived in New Jersey? That level of ignorance is irritating. To live in a home of comparable size in Los Angeles will cost anywhere between $5 -10 million. The city has changed a lot - the Valley is incredibly expensive compared to a decade ago as areas like Calabasas and Studio City have become increasingly upscale. Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Brentwood and Pacific Palisades are sky high as well - a condo in Century City can put someone back $3 million for 2,000 square feet. 

They could afford to live in a nice home in a place like Cheviot Hills, but that kind of area is far too tasteful and gracious for someone like Ms. Gorga. 

• Members

I say send Melissa to OC... Vicki and Tamra will have her for a snack before moving on to more worthy prey LOL

And casting 'names' doesn't work if it's a reality show because in a reality show, we want people that are authentic and not acting for the camera.  Shannon, Dorinda, and Margaret weren't names.. and the reason people fell in love with all three of them were because of their personalities and how authentic they are... not because they were a name.

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

Let Andy know this b/c he continuously fails to see this. Instead, he wants to cast semi-celebs on these shows. Mind you, 90% of these chicks pan out to be flops and duds. 

RHOC Reunion:

All I have to say is that Vicki v. Kelly was foul. Vicki is too damn old to carryon the way she does. I get she wanted to jab back at Kelly, but she went for the gutter and came off looking foul. While I pity Kelly, she's still a train wreck too. Both of them are destructive as f-ck. At times, I wish much like BH, Bravo would scrap the 2 Cali shows and move to other cities in the state ... like San Fran and Santa Barbara. Do 2 new shows. Both of the Cali shows are toxic. 

• Members

Vicki is my girl, but I have to agree...  she was acting like a baby.  "Well she called me fat"  "Well she called me a fart".  

She backtracked pretty quickly after her Jolie comment.  You could tell she regretted that, but in true Vicki fashion, doesn't really apologize and take it back... she just deflects.

Shamari is a bust.  She's so tacky and low brow to me.  I did enjoy the large party though - Atlanta is fun when they're doing a group thing.

• Members

RHOA was another fun episode! We finally got to meet Tanya and like id said before, I needed to see her before forming an opinion. Based on her picture I had no idea what she’d be like. She ended up being fun and had a youthful quality I liked. I look forward to seeing more of her. I have more interest in her than Shamari who is *so* Dollar Tree. When they talked about fashion you could tell she was praying nobody looked at her and her wig. 

I was happy to see the ladies catching on to Eva. I’m sure by the time the reunion rolls around they’re gonna light her up. Even with the Cynthia thing I notice Eva wasn’t denying it just deflecting. I wish Kandi had mentioned her saying Shamea was too black. So far they’re still learning their groove with the new girls mixed in, but I’m having fun still. Very light hearted fun with light shade. 

RHOC: 

What an extra reunion. Kelly and her side comments cracked me up. I agree those newbies were useless and I agree that Vicki was disgraceful tonight. It’s so obvious she created the problem with Kelly by not caring about her feelings. Even when she eventually apologized you could tell it was to shut her up. The cocaine comment with no evidence “because she called me fat” was shameful. 

• Members

[IMG]
LMAO! That mother was given Porsha the eye. She was not here for the BS

Kandi is so damn cheap. She has all that money and is trying to get a budget surrogate

Cynthia and her game....WTF does that? It doesnt even feel natural. Talk about producer induced. That was messy on so many levels

OC

Ya'll talking about the reunion already? The season ended? LOL

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Gina gave me Gretchen vibes with that tacky hair, makeup and dress.  I also call BS on her divorce story... there is way more than meets the eyes with that story.. and that also gives me Gretchen vibes since there was almost nothing legit/genuine about Gretchen either (other than her creepy single white female fascination with Tamra in season 4).

Shannon isn't speaking to anyone, and I love that she's pissed at Tamra.. with Tamra not understanding why Shannon is upset with her and not Vicki (but I think Shannon accepted Vicki back as a friend.. but not the way it was before).

And Kelly.. did you not learn anything from the way Vicki had no problem making up lies about Shannon two seasons ago?  You honestly think Vicki wouldn't pull that on you?  Still.. I love that Kelly is kind of legit scared of Emily

Edited by Soaplovers