Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

For some reason, seeing Shamari try to ingratiate herself with the established cast reminded me of Candiace starting off on Potomac. And then it made me miss Potomac. Otherwise, Shamari is okay but a bit extra. I'm not enticed by her but will give her a chance. 

I'm curious to see the oncoming trainwreck that'll be Beverly Hills this season. I can't imagine it'll necessarily be "good," but just interesting to watch them try to tie this mess up together in a bow to present a narrative (© Bethenny Frankel). 

Meanwhile, over in New Jersey, Danielle is giving us shades of yesteryear, getting all emotional and crazy because a friend is friends with her enemy and she doesn't think her friend is being a good friend. Okay Danielle. We're already gonna be rehashing Tre vs. Mel seasons 3-5, we don't need to revisit your lunacy of seasons 1-2. Be cunning and manipulative and always stirring the pot, but don't bring the delusional stuff. Margaret's face said it all (same face she gave when Soggy was losing her marbles over the "soggy" comment last year). 

The Instagram photos of NYC's Ramona, LuAnn, Jill, Sonja, Dorinda etc. are the most exciting thing currently... looking forward to their return. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OC reunion trailer is here and doesn't disappoint!  It might have been a slow, boring season but after this reunion, we might get a pretty feisty Season 14 if they keep everyone.

I love Emily yelling at Shannon.  Even I got scared!

https://www.etonline.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county-season-13-reunion-trailer-is-here-114128

• Members

Okay OC May make up for this dull season with that reunion. Ima say keep Emily and ditch Gina and bring back my girl Lydia and u set. I know y’all gonna think I’m crazy saying to bring Lydia back again, but i always  felt she brought a richness to the show and while she was nice, she can be messy and strong willed. We need her to complete the Tamra takedown. Promoting this season that hypocrite said Lydia’s husband was gay. Throw that in with Emily and Shannon’s problems and Tamra will get her ass handed to her. 

• Members

I knew I forgot somebody. Thanks, DF.

That was a pretty great trailer. 

And everyone was coming for EVERYBODY.

Ooooo at Viki called Kelly a cokehead and Tamra's face.

Tamra, Gina, and Emily calling Shannon to the carpet all through that trailer...though I am happy that Shannon had a good season for the most part.

Emily vs Kelly looks like fun, too. Looks like Kelly does a stormout to me in that last clip.

• Members

RHOA

Now that I have time to give thoughts...I agree that something seems to be missing. And I realized what it was. WIT.

That said...

NENE. I definitely feel sad about Greg. That scene last night with him looking so thin was just too much. It was depressing. While I pull for Nene, I feel like she could have spotlighted something else as a storyline since because it comes across at times like she is using Greg for storytime and that is simply not a good look. I would rather see her manage this while keeping her head up by maybe getting back into her careers. I mean...did Ryan Murphy and her fall out or something? Usually he would be reusing his actors so...just showing more of her hustle. And I win she could go back to Season 4 when she (and Marlo) had better fashion sense. 

EVA. Eva...guuuurl. As Tyra would say...I was rooting for you. We all were rooting for you. But now that you are a full time member...I'm not like the shady that has replaced the 'keeping real' you you were last season. Given I knew Eva the Diva would come out eventually (aka next week when all the girls go at you from Cynthia to Marlo to Porsha and even Nene if I remember that clip right on WWHL), but shading Cynthia for a feud to keep yourself relevant isn't a good look on you, EITHER.

PORSHA. Not liking this new guy. Too shady. I do like seeing her happy and carefree actually. But I agree with everyone here to say that she is not strong enough to build a show around.

CYNTHIA. Meh on her storyline. I like her. And I can't wait (starting next week) when what Eva's been saying finally hits her ears. As Cynthia showed at the Season 10 reunion, she can tangle when crossed too many times too.

KANDI. I like that she's trying to stay out the Porsha stuff. Sad it won't last. 

SHAMARI. Too early to tell. But like @Cheap21 so far I like her. Yeah, last night might have been too much focus on her, but I like what I saw. I was confused though. Isn't Blaque a trio? I don't know if one had passed or not...if so, my apologies. Some say she was too much. But...so was Kenya starting out. 

Looking forward to Eva vs everybody next week. 

• Members

Natina Reed, the rapper in Blaque, died in a car crash in 2012. Its ironic bc Left Eye founded the group and they were marketed as the new TLC, and both groups had their rappers die in a car crash

and how is Kandi staying out of the Porsha mess. I generally like Kandi but she was such a fake ass bitch this episode. She is laughing and making nice with Porsha in one scene saying she knows stuff about her new man but she is gonna stay out of it but then goes and films with two people that dont f--k with Porsha to get them to gossip and bad mouth her. Jamie, the girl Porsha fought? I dont think we've ever even seen her before, just heard about Porsha fighting her. This was so strategic and calculated by Kandi but she does this all the time. She brings in the Kandi Koated Klique and Mama Joyce to fight her battles so she can keep her hands clean and say she didnt do anything when she does just by giving them the platform. She was asking the questions and leading Jamie and Carmon to say what she claimed she wasnt going to

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Friend, no! No Lydia return. She was a flop during her return. Lydia only worked her original season. 

I do agree ditching Gina. She just does not fit well on this show. 

I've been saying it for the longest, the women that need to be brought back are Gretchen and Lizzie. Emily was friends with Gretchen and Lizzie. 

Alexis & Heather would be on the radar to return too.

The perfect cast for the upcoming season would be: TamRat, Vicki, Kelly, Emily, ShanLoon, Gretchen, Lizzie, and Alexis. 

• Members

I suspected as much, but I wasn't sure. Shame. I thought it was a good performance. That is sad.

Well, I was going by the narrative (@ Bethanny Frankel) of Kandi mentioning it to Todd an episode ago and he told her to stay out of it. And she has. Yeah, I remember who Janie is...since it was used against Porsha at that reunion where if Nene had come back then, it was going to be a Nene/Kenya/Kandi/Sheree boycott of filming with Porsha if I recall correctly. I agree. I don't think we ever seen her actually on screen. 

LOL!!! You saying Kandi is using them by giving them a platform is making me think of RHOD Brandi last week and the cameras. I can see them that, but I would like to think Kandi is...hmmm above isn't the right word...not fake. Messy yes, but using them. But not fake. lol.

• Members

OC

The only thing I'll say for the finale is that it had the guitar music, which I wish they'd release as a ringtone.

Otherwise, this was an incredibly uneventful season. Let me break it down:

Shannon wore some ill fitting blazers, picked up Archie's dog sh*t, sold some cream cheese stuffed salmon on QVC and cried about her divorce.

Tamra revealed that she's a loathsome friend, time and again. Her facelift, however, looks amazing. And she whined about Eddie.

Vicki pined for Steve, who she is convinced is hot. She got her fillers removed in the midst of her facelift, which healed up nicely, and she's still got life insurance on Donn.

Kelly was the hilarious highlight of the show with a loud wild statement for each and every episode. Though after the reunion, the rumour is she isn't returning and the dispute with Vicki is too big. 

Emily wanted more kids. Shane said no. Emily threatened to kill Kelly, but used her lawyerly logic to defend against it. Plus she's built like a linebacker and anyone would be unwise to go against her.

Gina got a divorce and moved into a dorm room of a casita so she could have a few days respite from her violent children. 

• Members

I disagree! Lydia was fabulous both seasons and I stand by that. I’d love Lizzie back (she never should’ve left), but Gretchen is too phony. She blew it when she returned last time. In terms of past housewives I would’ve be opposed to seeing Alexis or Heather as well. OC is lucky to have a huge pool to pull from. I’d still keep Emily though. 

Btw, Kelly on Instagram confirming she WILL NOT be back unless Vicki leaves. So enjoy this reunion because you know Bravo won’t pick her over Vicki. Considering she brought a youthfulness and fun spark to the show, casting will be even more difficult next season. 

RHOA:

Ima sit on this train alone and that’s fine, but this is the best season they’ve had in YEARS! It’s quiet, fun and has the heavy emotional punch with Greg’s illness. There are new tensions simmering that will explode over the course of the season. I don’t have one complaint. This is the type of soft reboot they’ve needed for years. 

Shamari - I’m starting with her since she was introduced and got a heavy focus tonight. My first impression was: Being Bobby Brown. That’s what her and her tired can’t sinng husband give me. They are a hot mess, extra and delusional and therefore perfect for this show. I think she was a perfect choice and will fit right in. I instantly hate her husband for what he did to my ears and throwing shade at Kandi. Ummm Kandi has helped your wife and she put you on HER tour and you gonna try to read? Great Value Peter, sit down. 

Kandi and Porsha - I loooove Porsha this season which is crazy because I hated her before. Kandi is just kinda there but I love her too. I don’t look forward to them fighting over Porsha’s new man though. This is hypocritical coming from Kandi after what’s happened to her with Todd and AJ on this very show. 

Cynthia and Eva - Eva got her peach and is letting loose. I’m glad Marlo is going to let her have it next week. Eva is coming off like a hater, not just someone throwing reads out. Cynthia ain’t bothered her or said nothing about her, so why the fcuk u keep mentioning her? As the ladies learn of what she’s saying I want them to dig in her ass! 

Nene - My queen that I support no matter what is breaking my heart. We’ve known Nene and Greg for so many years that we KNOW them. She is the Susan Lucci of Housewives and no matter what she’s down that I don’t agree with at times, I always loved Greg. This is heartbreaking to watch, but important. We know Nene is a private person, but this is her job and I applaud her for giving us real life. The discussion of chemo was heartbreaking and the follow up with Cynthia made me feel even worse. I feel like it’ll be a mistake not to go that extra step, but we just gotta be hopeful. 

I’m so excited for things to kick off next week with Cynthia’s potluck!