Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOC:

Tamra mentioned on WWHL that she and Heather Dubrow are still friends and text regularly. I know Andy C hates Heather and (especially) Terry Dubrow, but... I think it's time Heather came back. She brought something different to the show, and she's not afraid to tangle with the others. Plus I'm sure she still resents Kelly.

RHOD:

@NothinButAttitude RHOD is not as good as last season, right? It's not bad, but there is no progression in the drama. Every week we have LeeAnne and D'Andra bitching about each other, then at an event they attempt to talk it out. But they never resolve anything. I'm ready for the cast trip to Copenhagen.

I can't even pinpoint why the D'Andra/LeeAnne fallout is happening (D's jealousy?). Why is D'Andra doing sh*t that makes her look so evil? Even Queen Dee is like "You better stop that mess and concentrate on work, girlie!" LeeAnne is overdoing her indignation, tho. She should take some cues from Grande Dame Karen Huger on how to handle bitches coming for you.

Brandi is seriously stalker-obsessed with Stephanie, like you-are-my-soulmate obsessed. 

Please register in order to view this content

Loving the two blondes Stephanie and Kameron bonding. Kameron doing SparkleDog business with her hubby Court was  Why, yes, growing a business means working "like a CEO, at a desk 12 hours a day" ! Kameron clearly has no concept of what the word 'job' actually means. Still love that crazy alien, tho!

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Dallas

Wow, Deanna is a snake of a friend, aint she? Totally disappointing me. All this fake concern for LeAnn, saying she doesnt want to be the one to bring up her man's cheating, but bitch thats exactly what you are doing! What kind of friend would talk about that on camera and make it a storyline? I guess she figured she needed more than crying over being a spoiled child of her mother

I liked Stephanie calling Cary out on her loose lips.

Kameron continues to annoy me. Her husband is cute though. She thinks he's being hard no her but thats bc she has no concept of what its like to actually be a business person. If he werent her husband, he'd have shut her down already

Production loves Brandi's kids and think their cute but I think their gremlins

• Members

I'd have to agree. As icy and condescending as she could be, there was a sophistication to her that some of other slobs just don't have.... and yes, I'd like to see her go in on Kelly. 

I don't know the history/beef with her and Andy, but isn't there another Bravolebrity who absolutely despises her? 

• Members

Dallas is good, but not as good as Season 2... but that's ok!  

Something about Brandi and LeeAnne's hatred of Brandi just cracks me up.  Brandi coming to the Black Tie event drunk, about to fall asleep, swaying and asking LeeAnne how she's doing multiple times - 

!  

Is Cary doing anything this season?  I feel like she's a friend - she's barely featured on any episode.

• Members

Word on the Twitter streets *in my Gizelle voice* is that all the drama on RHOBH is about this damn dog incident between LVP and Dorit.

Really? 

These b*tches are at odds with LVP over a f-cking dog knowing it is that woman's life passion. OK.

Oh and their cast trip is a camping trip, which LVP ditched out on. 

Lastly, Rinna & Kyle caught some flack over a distasteful tweet sent to LVP. Rinna sent a b-day tweet to LVP with pink cupcakes covered in pills. Mind you, LVP's brother just died via suicide (due to overdose). 

Fans dragged the other ladies for not calling it out and of course, eternal victim Kyle had to come to the rescue...

• Members

I don't blame her. I wouldn't shoot with these chicks either. They are saying though that the only women she'll film with are Camille and Denise. 

I hope LVP takes a less role and bounces like Dina did. Leave them heffas scrambling for material. They can't sit there and have a reunion bashing LVP the entire time. The fans would maul them for that.

• Members

The wives always go after LVP because they clearly don’t like her, but it never works. If the idea of a revamp is everybody getting along to attack Lisa it’ll fail like season 4. For one that’s boring and two the pile up will make the audience side with Lisa. I hope and pray she truly disappears from filming so they can implode with each other. I need a cast photo and trailer soooo bad just to get a sense of what is true and what isn’t. 

• Members

S4....the only person that defended lvp was Joyce at the reunion.  Carlton gave good advice to LVP by saying to cut them out of your life as much as possible.  In other words, I think carlton advised her to quit without saying so..if that makes sense

Dallas needed to add a new person for s3.  Keeping the same cast season to season never works cause things ge55 stale.

I vote for s14 of OC to cut vicki or tamra.  Shannon is strong enough to keep the show going with the loss of either of those 2.  She's the only good 5hing for s13.  Divorce has done wonders for her.  

• Members

I’ve given up on OC this season. Of course I will still watch, but is horrible and boring. I’m so ready for it to be over. Same with Dallas. Both shows need to overhaul their casts next season and OC needs to ditch both newbies. 

Im thankful NJ and ATL look promising because it’s not a good time to be a housewives fan!