Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I'm so sorry. I didn't watch Toronto and so didn't know.

@Nothin'ButAttitude I got Stephanie wrong! But I'm pretty sure that is Adriana. I follow her on IG. I think she looks pretty good! But I always had a soft spot for her. Personally, Ramona looks like she fell into the pool five minutes before this pic was taken. 

Edited by Cat

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Man, why couldn't knockoffs of The Real Housewives franchise replace All My Children and One Life to Live on ABC in the early 2010s?  Why did The Chew have to replace AMC?  Why did The Revolution replace OLTL?  I do admit that my mom likes The Chew, but why couldn't the TPTB at ABC Daytime have chosen a ripoff of, say, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills?

• Members

Bravo website lists all the housewives you mention above except Stephanie and Ariana, so I'm guessing that's not really them (and I don't know the Toronto housewives, so I'm guessing if that's really her, Bravo isn't mentioning her since they haven't aired Toronto?).

I doubt the Atlanta girls were there... they've been in San Francisco all week and now in Napa drinking wine.  I follow them all on IG.  Marlo is with them, so I'm guessing she's playing a larger part this season.

• Members

I noticed Marlo went on their first cast trip, she must have a bigger role. I still can't wait to see what happened to repair her friendship with Nene. That will be interesting to see on screen because typically in recent years once Nene appears, Marlo stops appearing. I wonder if she's still feuding with Kenya, who seems to be fine with Kenya from what we know.

• Members

RHOC:

Vicki needs to stop mentioning Brooks. Why must she say his name every single episode?

Meagan is more boring than normal this season. It seems like they are phasing her out and she won't be back next season. Her daughter is adorable though!

I would never describe Tamra as selfless, as that woman at the end did.

I'm not sure of Peggy yet. I feel for her and what she has gone through and I think she has made a pretty good impression so far. We will have to see what she des with the rest of the season. Watching her close Meagan's lips made me LOL. I know that's such a rude thing to do but I am thrilled someone is finally telling Meagan to shut it.

Edited by KeMoLove

• Members

The reason is seems like they're phasing Meghan out is because she was meant to be a Friend this season, but the feud with Peggy ended up elevating her role. That's why it took until now for her to finally appear in a scene with the housewives. Everything in the first three episodes was filmed later.

• Members

I am ready to see Peggy v. Meghan. I've never been a fan of Meghan, so it is gonna be so good to see Peggy dig into her a**. Meghan's problem has always been that she stays all up in the koolaid and don't know the flavor. 

I'm over TamRat using Simon and Sydney as her story. *In my Kelly Dodd voice* No wonder why her daughter doesn't speak to her. 

Vicki is pushing herself up on Peggy real hard to collect her as an ally. It's obvious as f-ck. Vicki should've played that so much better, but Peggy didn't catch on or didn't mind so oh well. 

• Members

The moment Vicki told Shannon to "Get off my show," I felt like a countdown clock started on her 'reign' on the show. It was the same feeling I had with LVP's "The crown is heavy, darlings..." tagline. When you have to tell people you are the queen, it kind of feels like your time as queen may be coming to an end. 

What is clear this year on the OC is that nobody outside of Kelly and Lydia really wants to film with Vicki. That is definitely part of Shannon and Tamra's plan, to edge Vicki off the show, and it could work. Vicki knows this, which is why she is latching onto the one-hit newbie and yapping about Brooks for some screentime.

Elsewhere in the Vickiverse:

Vicki-Gunvalson-lip-gloss.jpg

Related image

Edited by Cat