Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bailing after 7 months, on the one hand, leaves Luann looking foolish. On the other hand, it's ballsy to just admit you've made a mistake and cut your losses. 

Luann went for it and went all in with Tom. She took a chance. Not everyone can say they did that. She lives with courage. 

So Luann has cut her losses and will move on. She'll be fine, she'll drink a bunch, fall gracefully into a few more bushes and be cool, not so uncool. 

Edited by DaytimeFan
Compassionate thought for Luann

• Members

I agree with this and think she did the right thing for her. I'm glad she didn't try to drag out the sham any longer than necessary.  I'm also glad she's rid of this louse. If her great attitude on this Mexico trip is anything to go by, Luann will be fine. She can and she will do better than Baldy. 

This may explain Bethenny's surprisingly admiring words of Luann this week -- at odds with rumours of how Reunion went.

• Members

She was spot on but I don't think her apologizing made her weaker. I think Dorinda is a kind person who realized that Bethenny needed validation. Bethenny is in such a position of power on this show. She hocks her margaritas and gets centre space in the line-up and has EP power BTS. She treats these women like employees and lords it over them. But she has no real friends and kind of wants them to embrace her in a weird way. Dorinda said things Bethenny has long suspected is true about herself but she couldn't handle it when truth was spoken to her. Perhaps she will realise one day that friendship requires a level playing field, and that in order for her relationship with them to be authentic, she might have to expose some of her vulnerabilities and 'come down' to their level in order to be truly accepted. Because right now they don't seem all that keen anymore to kowtow to her on everything.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Amen. The past couple episodes really showed how the point of view of this show is always Bethenny. Not only the most camera time, but the most talking head points and witty/snarky observations. Here comes Dorinda, flatly pointing out the obvious -- and not even being harsh about it, really, considering how drunk she was -- and Bethenny couldn't handle it. The big B loves to psychoanalyze others as if she knows it all, but when someone turns the mirror on her, she cries foul and says they're a nasty person (oh snap, I just realized that comparison fits our current Celebrity Appresident...but I digress) 

This season has been a bunch of ups and downs for me in terms of who I think is right or wrong. I've been a fan of Bethenny overall for years, even when rumors were abundant of her being a tyrant behind the scenes at her talk show. But this season, her "dirty little fingerprints" (her words, re: Jill) are all over it. Meanwhile, just when I thought Ramona had gone too far, I see now where she's coming from, in terms of the hierarchy of this show, and I can't help but feel bad for her.

I did enjoy Bethenny and Ramona's moment in the pool, and I agree that it seemed genuine on both sides. Hell, B was buck naked and shedding tears for another person's depression. I guess we'll call that a raw moment for her. 

I appreciated Dorinda's apology to Bethenny and thought it was sincere. I don't think she has a bad bone in her body, other than her alter ego, Drunk Dorinda, pointing out blunt truths when inebriated. Again, not harsh, but truth. If the Big B stays another season, I see her going after Dorinda because she sees what an asset Dorinda has become to this franchise. 

Carole has been fine by me on this trip. Her non-reaction to Ramona flashing her titties was hilarious. 

Sonja drunk. Well, that's been pent up for 10 months and she went wild. No harm, just mortifying. I think I feel more embarrassed for her daughter than I would ever feel for Avery. 

Tinsley. One and done. I can't with you anymore. 

Our darling Countess Mrs. D'Agostino. Can't say I'm surprised, and I'm sure she had this in her back pocket a long time ago, before she ever said, "I Do."  I have a feeling she resigned herself to the notion of just going through with the wedding and ride it out and see how long the marriage lasts (1-2 years, tops) and then cut her losses. She'll be fine, and we'll have our girl back next year... 

• Members

Has there been any word on New Jersey?  I feel like they stopped filming LONG ago.  The last few seasons have debuted in July... looks like we'll be waiting longer than a year this go around.  I wonder if there wasn't enough drama, so they're really working on editing?  I can't imagine there being much drama if Teresa and Danielle are getting along, Teresa and Melissa are getting along, Jac is gone, and we keep drama-free Dolores and Siggy? 

If they wait too much longer, we'll be bumping into Atlanta and BH's November time... and having New Jersey added to the mix seems like potential overkill?  Maybe they'll slide BH into the new year? 

• Members

A possible premiere date for NJ is October 4.

• Trips to Milan, Boca Raton and New Jersey (um...how is it a trip if they LIVE in NJ?  

Please register in order to view this content

)
  • There's a new HW: Margaret Josephs. No word on Danielle, although she did film an intro.
  • Siggy vs. Margaret (she originally joins as Siggy's friend)
  • Dolores vs. Danielle; Dolores vs. Melissa
  • Some drama between Teresa and Kim-D (YESSSSSS!!!!!!)

• Members

Thanks, WTGH!  That gives me hope re: NJ!

If you scroll down on Sidney's FB account, you'll see she wrote basically the same thing 2 years ago.  There are some saying it was written by Simon or someone else... who knows, but the whole thing is sad.  Tamra responded to that post on FB.