Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow Yolanda looks like sh*t...just awful. This is what happens when you go overboard and try every single "Treatment" under the sun. Thats if you even believe she was sick to begin with. Just nuts how she looks 10x worse today than she did 3 years ago despite undergoing all these various procedures/treatments.

I'm curious to see what Lisa said that has so offended people. I don't understand when saying the truth became so offensive. I doubt Lisa cares one way or another and so long as it wasn't a lie I think she's entitled to her opinion. Yolanda has already exposed herself as Lisa's enemy so she owes her ZILCH. We wont event mention Ken. I wish a heffa would try to step my hubby like that. Not gonna happen! 

Eileen's so flawless. I"m so happy for her to still be working at this stage of life and her career. Will forever be a shameless Ashley Abbott fangurl. Her stepsons are looking cute as hell. 

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

So glad to have the Beverly Hills bitches back! (Oops, no offense, Cynthia!) 

Lisa V wins for best new tag line!! Rinna and Eileen tie for 2nd. Kyle's is too wordy. 

Funny that only one of the new ladies was included in the opening, yet was not featured in the show at all. 

I actually think the five ladies with lots of friends and supporting characters (all the former housewives popping in, plus Faye!) would be enough. Two new blonde ladies, one with a scary face, will hopefully not be another Joyce/Carlton. 

They really struck gold with the soap veterans joining last year. They mix in so well with Lisa V and Kyle. Say what you will about Kyle, but she and Vanderpump are the tentpole characters of this franchise and I love it when they're getting along. 

YoLemony.... The whole thing is sad with her and David. Not surprised, but thought it would happen a couple years later. As for the birthday dinner, I also thought it was a little too "oh woe is me" to  make all the effort to come, but purposely wear no makeup. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Many complained that the premiere was boring so I put off watching it and I need to stop listening to others! This was soooo much better than anything on OC last season. I didn't find it boring at all! A good dose of the Beverly Hills glamour we long for, as well as lots of funny bits, catching up on everybody's lives with some shade and drama thrown in. They gave me EVERYTHING I needed in a season premiere. I totally agree with Gray Bunny that the show is just fine had it been five official housewives. In case yall don't know (I forget if anybody mentioned it), but Yolanda's friend Angie Simpson was supposed to be the new full-time housewife, hence why she's around and not the others. She couldn't get a work visa so they had to stop filming with her which is why the new ladies aren't there yet. I wonder why they added Erika to the credits but not Andrea when it seems it will be some time before either appears. I hope they fit in and aren't duds because right now there really isn't a need for them.

I don't care how messy she is, I LOVE LISA RINNA and I always will! She is unflitered and says it like it is. I have no problems with her. One of the only truly honest housewives. I've never liked Yolanda and she is going to be *so* draining this season. I like that Lisa didn't give her a pass with Kyle and acknowledged they weren't close to begin with so why would she be making more of an effort? An interesting thing in Lisa's blog is that she mentioned the reason they were talking about Yolanda is because at that point they didn't know if she was even going to be a housewife. At this point they assumed the cast was Lisa, Lips, Eileen, Kyle, Angie I'm assuming. I'm still extremely shocked Yolanda managed to squeeze out enough material to be a full-time wife. She's always done this each year where she acts like she's on her death bed during the hiatus, then is perfectly fine come filming time. This year she's finally playing the sick card and whether it's true or not, her appearances have always been so calculated I can't care too much. 

In other news, I need The Real Housewives of Potomac to premiere already. I loved DC and I feel like I'm going to love this one as well. I need more. A new promo or something.

• Members

It's why I'm always hesitant with 'alternative' therapies when a medical doctor isn't involved. People like Yolanda jump from treatment to treatment like many people jump onto crash diets. That's just dangerous. All treatment takes time to work or be proven ineffective. 

The thing I've considered is that Yolanda is in menopause and is improperly diagnosed and treated. A lot of her symptoms (an "overheating engine" is how she describes herself) are very menopausal. And menopause is no joke: it decimates some women and can lead to real suffering. 

There's no denying Yolanda isn't well. Take one look at her. She looks awful. But there's a lot of other variables (ie: crumbling marriage, empty nest syndrome, general stress) that, combined with something like menopause and/or depression, could just slaughter someone. She is her own worst enemy in this by not having any discipline or patience in sticking with a treatment plan. 

Loading up her body with a zillion herbs, vitamins, stem cells in the Bahamas and Korea, non-regulated treatments, traditional medication - it's a LOT for the human body to handle. We are a delicate, yet tough, species.

I wish Yolanda good health, but I also wish her common sense and none of the passive aggressive crap that's sustained her for years. Ken and Lisa, particularly Ken, showed a lot of compassion about Yolanda being ill at Lips' dinner...it's just that they aren't demonstrating it in exactly the way Yolanda wants to hear it. That is my biggest problem with her: everything is either her way or no way. She does not seek a happy medium in anything and if you aren't kissing her ass you're wrong.

• Members

I wonder if Yolanda has already been diagnosed with menopause but that wasn't the answer she wanted to hear so she flew out to another doctor somewhere to try and get a different diagnosis/treatment. The sad thing is that menopause (as so often with matters concerning women over 50 these days) is treated as a bit of a joke -- hot flashes etc. But I remember my mom really suffering from it. It is a 10-year sentence for many and (once again, as so often with many women's health issues) there is no cure. They are told to suck it up, basically, although I understand that there are hormone replacement therapies and some treatments to mitigate the worst of the symptoms. Watching this week's episode, I wondered if Yolanda didn't want to admit to the possibility of menopause because it would be dismissed as not a big deal (it isn't for some) or belittled. Also, so much of it is tied up with a woman's self-esteem -- admitting that they are no longer fertile and growing older. In Hollywood, where nobody seems to age and there are so many old men with young wives, it must be especially an 'silent' experience.

I can't imagine all the crazy pills and treatments are helping her, and of course the divorce. She must feel especially alone.

Having said all that, I do think Yolanda showed up makeupless etc to drive home her SL this season. Not that I think she is faking it, but the need to show everybody "feel my hands," the coughing, leaving the table, coming back, etc... When Ken washed her positive thoughts and she had this edge in her response to him, like "Yeah, duh." Yolanda wanted everybody (including the TV audience) to know what she is going through.

IA about the ass kissing. When she isn't being praised to the high heavens, Yolanda does tend to dismiss people.

Edited by Cat

• Members

B/c Queen of Thotlandia can't use her brain to solve issues so she has to result to hitting. TMZ is reporting that this altercation was recorded too. I wouldn't be surprised if Bravo shows this as a tactic to turn the audience on Porsha and finally get rid of her ass--a tactic I am ALL for. She is lowering the standards of this show with her antics. 

Here's a sneak peek of tonight: 

• Members

Her knee came down on Cynthia and had she not kicked her off, she would have had her ass beat. Cynthia wasnt trying to let her get the leg up on her like she did Kenya. Everyone saw how violent and out of control Porsha can get. Im not a violent person but in that moment I would have defended myself as well with a kick