Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Did Cynthia really c*nt punt Poorsha? LOL! Poorsha deserved it getting all up in Cynthia's space like that. I do think Cynthia handled everything leading up to that moment very poorly but that doesn't excuse Poorsha trying to intimidate her like that. Poorsha's nothing but a thug in a cocktail dress. She needs to walk the plank!

• Members

They were both wrong in that situation but I'm team Cynthia with this one. Cynthia and Porsha are not friends never have been. And as Porsha herself said she didn't come over there to apologize....so go sit your THOT a$$ down somewhere. 

I just feel bad for Cynthia tbh. All this stuff with Peter clearly is getting to her.

"I need Black Jesus" - Lmbao 

Thirsty kenya already salivating for a fight with Kandi. Such a fake witch. 

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

New commercial of RHOP was released tonight. Here's a screencap of what they might be wearing in the opening credits: 

Please register in order to view this content

I am glad that it was highlighted tonight that Porsha never owns her sh-t. She never says, "I'm sorry" when she stays in alterations. 

Kandi coming for Kenya was stupid. Kandi does the same mess as Kenya but just gets away with it. She's beginning to annoy me again. Good for Kenya by dropping it b/c if she really wanted to go in, she could. Kandi's hands aren't squeaky clean either seeing as I feel Kandi set the whole altercation in motion. 

Next week is gonna be a mess too. From Sheree asking Tammy if she screwed Bob before to Tammy getting tossed on the floor. Again, why do we need Nene? This season is doing fine without her. 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

I love how Kandi is at fault for Kenya being so fake. Her little sit down with Porsha was fake as hell and pointless. 

And im curious what the ratings for WWHL will be versus the show...either way this Noah guy from Work Out New York...God have mercy on my soul but I've never seen a sexier man in my life. 

• Members

But what Kandi said could be the same about her too. 

I just find it jarring that out of all the people to call out, she calls out Kenya. She should be directing that energy to Phaedra, who continues to make a fool out of her.

ETA: Official Potomac commercial: 

Edited by Nothin'ButAttitude

• Members

Kenya: "Kandi, you're pregnant; she's crazy" How dumb can Kandi be to try and get involved in her condition? IA with Don Juan

tumblr_nyyri72kXO1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Poorsha charged Cynthia. That kick saved her from getting dragged. She was so stupid with the nonsense she was saying after. LOL....at Sheree's talking head saying she should shut up

Poorsha: "I dont ever want to see these bitches agian" BYE. Rolling my eyes at her making herself out to be the victim after as if she wasnt aggressive. "As soon as I apologized...." BITCH you did NOT apologize! Things escalated bc this thot refuses to say sorry

LMAO at everyone recounting the story later. Kandi's instigating ass was the most dramatic

"One more example that you cant take the girl out the ghetto" LOL....Kenya's friend was so shady about Porsha. Good on Kenya for trying to make peace with her instead of being messy

Kim Fields is so damn shady. Her eye rolls, slick comments....she want to act like she doesnt know how to throw shade, but she does it low key

Porsha STILL didnt apologize. Why cant she just say "Im sorry"

Kandi stay coming for Kenya. She always has these little digs and Kenya usually just takes it

As for Potomac....Im not liking the inconsistency. I dont like how most of them are in black and then you got two in bright colors. I wish they had been in black as well

Edited by Cheap21