Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

8 worked well for NYC last season, so I think that's where they got the idea from. I wouldn't get rid of Gamble b/c she did drive the entire season last year even though her rivalry with Janet was stupid and petty on both parts. I do agree that Lydia should've been dropped. She should've left when Andrea got the boot. Hell, I would've kept Andrea over Lydia. At least she provided drama. But I am pretty sure that Lydia will do whatever she can be the relevant one this season b/c she knows for fact she was irrelevant last season. I am still cracking up over here having a meltdown over having to move to the end of the sofa so Manuela could have a seat. Plus, that's why she picked that fight with Gamble (too) at the reunion. They should've given Manuela Lydia's spot. Despite my dislike for her, at least she provided something last year.

• Members

negative. 8 was unnecessary. Kristen needed to be dropped as she added nothing. 7 is the max they should have and even that is too much. There isn't enough time to focus on 8 women and 1-2 will inevitable feel unnecessary and irrelevant. That's what friends are for

IA on Manuela. She was the Faye of Melbourne so you know I loved her

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Well I disagree. Even though Kristen was pointless at times, she did add some drama to last season. With these women's stories decreasing more as time passes, I think 6 ain't enough anymore. Seven to nine should be mandatory on these shows. For instance, Atlanta this season. They might as well have given Marlo and Sheree peaches. Hell, even Tammy with her nutty ass. Plus with Bravo ordering more episodes, they might as well increase the casts for more drama. 

• Members

Kenya trying to suck up to Nene now that she's left the show is the ultimate sign of weakness and desperation for attention. As if Nene cared one way or another? 

And how has Nene had any humble pie since she left the show. She's not gone broke or had anything embarrassing come out. The shows ratings have either stayed the same or dipped slightly (last I heard they were down a little bit). Nene leaving the show was a good move for her just to get away from the idiotic mess it had become due to Kenya. Nothing more nothing less. And much as Kenya deludes herself nene will never think of her as a true friend. 

• Members

Kenya has never had an issue with Nene. To this day Nene nor her fans can come up with a valid reason why they fell out. It made no sense how Nene turned in her. Despite that, Kenya never closed the door on her and has always been receptive to Nene. Them being cool isn't a surprise on Kenya's part. She doesn't have a reason to hate Nene.

She gets that this is a tvshow and knows how to play the game. Unlike the rest, she never takes anything personally and its why she's lasted this long and quickly adapts to different situations this evolving she throws at her 

• Members

Pettiflur lost a lot of weight.  Anyway, still can't stand her.  Why she was asked to return is beyond me.  Lydia sucks too - she was 100% irrelevant last year.  

I'm pretty bored with Jackie too - i'm not looking forward to seeing more of her husband.

I'm here for Gina, Janet (she's so funny and harmless), and Gamble.  Chyka too - she's cool and normal.

Edited by alwaysAMC