Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

So Porsha is moving on without actually breaking up with Duke? Thot

Kandi was doing exactly what I do when Im trying to nto pay attention to someone. Act like you are on your phone when you know damn well you aint texting or looking anything up.

"Tammy seems to be, what do the kids say? Nice" Bitch was high. Glen aint her nephew; he's her pusher and she was snorting in the bathroom

Kenya was right in trying to get Glen out of there. He was too aggressive. All them heffas blaming Kenya. Im glad Kandi stepped in to defend her. They didnt hear that it was Kandi that first mentined getting security on Glen bc he snapped at ehr while pregnant

"Bye bitch, bye. Skate on out of here"  Kim needed to STFU acting like she didnt realize that Glen was threatening and aggressive bc he that independent of Kenya to Kandi and Kim was there.

WTF?!? Did Phaedra really compare Kenya and Glen to the Mike Brown situation? Bye here with those fake tears. She is vile.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

BlackLivesMatter had nothing to do with last night's incident. Clearly, you are sipping from the same crazy well as Phaedra, Porsha, Shamea, Sheree, and Kim. It's the coddling and turn a blind eye to nuts like Glen Rice Jr., which breeds psychopaths. Kenya is messy and as a fan of hers, I'll always admit that; however, she was on point last night. The venom that she is getting from a select few is appalling. 

Did you not watch how he came at Kandi out of nowhere? How he call all the women b-tches and wh-res and threatened to 'f-ck them up?' Kenya haters will allow their hatred to steer them into stupidity before admitting that just once, she was right! 

And I don't think she overreacting at all. Not when he was shooting up gangs signs (gangster disciples signs to be exact) at her. If he's part of gang then he isn't above doing anything violent to anyone.

• Members

How? Was Mike Brown a violent thug that lunged to attempt to beat a woman down?

Overacting? So its okay for a man to call women all types of hoes and bitches? Thats not supposed to make a person feel uncomfortable? Or how about snapping at a pregnant woman, intimidating and making her feel threatened? Are you for real?

Wow. The hate is real....the hate is real.....

• Members

Yes I'm totally "for real". Kenya instigated and set the tone for that entire incident. She has no one to blame but herself. Once again Kenya does something but has a case of amensia and acts like these things just happened out of a vacuum..just mysteriously out of thin air...lol. 

And we all know what Phaedra was referencing. A young black man can be completely innocent or just minding his own business and because some hysterical clown/"woman" like Kenya Moore starts screaming rape or this or that, the black man is suddenly in trouble. 

Phaedra was thinking about her young Ayden and young Dillon and got emotional which I completely empathasize with. We've all watched Ayden grow up over the last few years and he's so innocent and so adorable....the thought of someone unfairly targeting either of them breaks my heart and I don't even know the brat like that. SO I can totally understand Phaedra's fear and just becing overwhelmed by emotion and concern for her own flesh and blood.

That's really all I have to say on it. I know Saint Kenmora felt "threatened" and so of course she's justified in her actions. But Porsha feeling threatened by Kenya's stupid wand and bullhorn two years ago doesn't count for anything....right?

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Kenya wasnt the only one that felt threatened that night. Kandi was and she is the first to mention security. She said the dude was crazy and wanted him out there. But of course you only focus on Kenya as if she was the only one that thought he was aggressive. Was Kandi overreacting with the way she felt as well?

The season 6 reunion was two years ago and has been talked about to death. Time to move on from that

• Members

I have called out Kenya when I feel she is instigating trouble (like last week when she was all up Cynthia and Porsha's case) and in no way view her as a saint, but last night's episode the blame has to fall on Thug Glen. Snapping your fingers playfully at someone ONCE, hours before, does not warrant being lunged at with intent to punch. It made me sad to see some of the other women put the onus of blame on the woman, as per usual. The thot brigade were more concerned about getting laid and that the incident put paid to that for the night. The fact is, Glen was looking to start something with Kenya, and he got threatening with both Kim and Kandi (Kandi being pregnant and all. No wonder Todd wanted her out of there). Even Tammy, coked out her her tree, understood that it was time for Glen to leave when Kandi, Kenya, Cynthia and Kim talked to her about it.

Speaking of Tammy, when Porsha opened the door to her in her hospital gown with the two guys in tow, it was like a scene from a horror film with Tammy looking like the neighborhood bloodthirsty maniac. Glen is clearly not her nephew, more like her pusher. No wonder she didn't get a peach.

Phaedra trying to liken Glen to Mike Brown as he was held back by Bravo security after he knocked Tammy out was disgusting. She will do anything to make Kenya take the blame for all this, and it just reflects badly on her and look even more shady than she already does.

• Members

I was also disappointed at Kim this last episode. I am one of the few here who likes Kim and enjoys variety in my HWs. I don't need them all to be pot-stirring, turnt up drama queens. However, she was sitting with Kandi by the pool, and she saw Glen get aggressive with a pregnant woman who was staying out of the drama and the partying. Kim had this insipid grin on her face the whole time, even though she agreed with Kandi afterwards that he was being aggressive and threatening. Kim had plenty of tears to waste at the Miami party about how this scene wasn't for her, but here she sat back, watched it all like it was dinner theatre and blamed it on one person. Unless she saw something which we did not see -- and which production deliberately cut out of the episode -- and this whole thing was a contrived piece of acting by everybody involved, set up by Carlos King and his production staff. Which I'm not sure it was, at least not the way things ended.

• Members

H8quCfs.gif

LOL....you dont lie

Im liking Kim less and less with each episode. Later with Kenya , she acted like Glen wasnt being threatening and aggressive and played dumb but then said she left bc she didnt feel like she was in a safe environment. Huh? Which is it? She was looking for any excuse to leave

• Members

took her long enough to put a vlog up! Off to watch. OMG, I think she cussed more in her first minute than I did all year...lol

ETA:

Cliffnotes:

Porsha is twerking her ass like the ho she probably is

Goes off on Sheree for getting a golden shower when she has spent 5 years trying to build a house. At least Porsha got a handbag, a bentley and some exposure. Sheree, you aint get sh-t

She says Tammy had no problem with Kenya saying aggressive Glen needed to leave but some viewers did. Were you thirsty for the d--k too?

Kenya was hosting the event so she had every fight to handle the situation and remove a problem from the house. She did what anyone would have done when a man waving gang signs was advancing towards her

She wasnt feeling all the women that were blaming Kenya for what happened and threw it back at them. "Do you bitches want a dude around that could potentially beat your ass and kept telling you he could?"

Like I said in another thread, the content of Phaedra's Mike Brown PSA was good, but the context was all wrong and it made Phaedra come across as a stupid bitch. Blacklivesmatter but so do people's retirement fund but she and Apollo didnt care about when they were stealing. And f--k Sheree too bc she was only pining around for dick....LOL

Porsha's a ho. Recognize it for what it is. Oliver treated her as a thot bc thats what she is

Kim's a bitch bc she acts like she's above this show. If she wants to roll on this show is that she needs to dig down into her bag of ratchet if she wants to survive. These women hate Kenya so much that they would go after her even though she saved them all from a potential ass whooping. While she's worried about what Kenya Moore's doing, she needs to worry about how to fix that dirty ass hair sitting on top of her head

Kim Fields...."bitch, go away and dont return." She's coming for Kenya bc she's getting cool with Phaedra

Kenya keeps us coming back. Does Phaedra bring you back with this tired storyline about being a good Christian mom? No. Is anyone here for Cynthia and Peter's problems? No. Anyone care about Thotlandia talking about these business she aint got and getting into fights proving she's a thug ghetto hoodlum bitch? Is that entertaining? Shamea dont have a peach so we dont give a f--k and whenever something goes down she cries. I dont deal with weak hoes

Who in their right mind would say that Kenya started this issue?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I echo the sentiments that Kim's waffling opinion makes no sense. She left due to safety reasons, allegedly, and was plopped right next to Kandi when Kandi was harassed by the guy.... Yet this was all an instigation by Kenya? Mmkay, Tootie. 

Please register in order to view this content

The Ghost of Tammy standing at the door was hilariously creepy. 

I'm over Phaedra's endless talking head one-liners. She is NOT the go-to person as the voice of reason. And her "everybody knows" schtick went stale at least two seasons ago. She's not witty like a Lisa Vanderpump. 

We know from experience that Sheree sides with the "popular group" without having any substantial opinion of her own. Three years older, but none the wiser. :) 

Edited by Gray Bunny